Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
⚡Slumerican⚡

Falcons vs Titans post game presser (this should be good)

4 hours ago, Black Francis said:

I didn’t watch either. I worked then went house hunting. Just a rental though. The housing market is at its peak and the bubble will be bursting soon. I’m selling my home to the highest bidder and waiting for a market re-set. I learned lessons in the last mortgage crash. Not doing that again. 

Well when you do buy again and if not paying cash, PM me.  I am a mortgage banker.

One thing I heard is they've been doing all the right things, practice gone well, they'll just have to figure it out during practice. Figure out what? Are they going to figure out how they suck? I mean a golf ball through a 50 foot garden hose suck.

Okay boy and girls, the Falcons are going to figure out how they suck so bad during practice this week...:lol::flush:

I'm so tired of listening to DQ post game pressers... I don't want to hear a word he has to say unless he comes out and does it like he was cutting a wrestling promo..

dq10.jpg

At least that might make me chuckle... 

The rest of it I'm sure I've heard before and have tuned it out much like it seems the team has tuned out his message.

Yeah, same of stuff!  Actions speak louder than words, so show me on the field. 
Did anybody else wonder about how the 1st half ended?  We had 35 seconds on the clock, and all 3 timeouts left, and we go for a field goal???  To the best of my recollection, it wasn't even 4th down.  Did we not have time for a few sideline passes, and hope to break one for a TD, before we do the field goal?  I just remember screaming at the TV ---  :argh:

19 hours ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

I agree when the reporter asked Ryan why were not playing Ollison, especially when we've had several short yardage plays come up we needed him.. I know its not gonna happen, but we need to bench Free and use Ito and Ollison asap. Quinn is just too d@mn stubborn 

**** Hill was active and could have done better than Free