⚡Slumerican⚡

Falcons vs Titans post game presser (this should be good)

65 posts in this topic

I agree when the reporter asked Ryan why were not playing Ollison, especially when we've had several short yardage plays come up we needed him.. I know its not gonna happen, but we need to bench Free and use Ito and Ollison asap. Quinn is just too d@mn stubborn 

trudweathers, MAD597 and Emmitt like this

1 minute ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

I agree when the reporter asked Ryan why were not playing Ollison, especially when we've had several short yardage plays come up we needed him.. I know its not gonna happen, but we need to bench Free and use Ito and Ollison asap. Quinn is just too d@mn stubborn 

or stupid

7 minutes ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

Quinn is definitely lost, and I almost lmao when the reporter called out his defensive scheme :munch:

Reporter being as nice as he possibly could be. In essence the reporter said, “ Bruuuuuuhhhhhh, your D is weak AF!! Soft AF!! Basic AF!!! Pop Warner a$$ garbage a$$ S ierra H otel I ndia T ango defense coach!! Nice knowing you bruuuuhh.”

Just now, SoldMySoul said:

Reporter being as nice as he possibly could be. In essence the reporter said, “ Bruuuuuuhhhhhh, your D is weak AF!! Soft AF!! Basic AF!!! Pop Warner a$$ garbage a$$ S ierra H otel I ndia T ango defense coach!! Nice knowing you bruuuuhh.”

Yeah, basically he said from up top.. You playing foose ball Quinn.. You got mf'ers way out there playing a different game.. When a reporter has to tell a coach your players are out of position its time to pack it up lol

5 minutes ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

Yep Ito and Ollison should be our starting RBs

Wardog357, zekeyboy1 and Emmitt like this

2 minutes ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

Yeah, basically he said from up top.. You playing foose ball Quinn.. You got mf'ers way out there playing a different game.. When a reporter has to tell a coach your players are out of position its time to pack it up lol

No kidding! When he said that I was like ouch!!! Embarrassing. 

Love the one where the reporter asks at 5:50 "coach how do you generate more of a pass rush" One play comes to my mind from today 3-15 Quinn has everyone drop back past the first down marker. How will that help your pass rush. As the QB will always complete the pass with no defender covering. He just lost the chance to get a good hit on the QB. Quinn has no clue you can tell by the non answer he gave. Oh and the Titans picked up the first down on that play.

22 minutes ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

Quinn is definitely lost, and I almost lmao when the reporter called out his defensive scheme :munch:

In a way I feel bad for him, feel like he is genuinely trying but just doesn't have any answers. The slow start ? IMO was the most telling part of the interview.

Just now, Pacific_Falcon said:

In a way I feel bas for him, feel like he is genuinely trying but just doesn't have any answers. The slow start ? IMO was the most telling part of the interview.

Last week Quinn said he was going to dig deep into finding out the issues.. This week he said hes going to dig even deeper.. Wtf is he digging in Atlanta? His own grave it looks like 

2 minutes ago, falcons007 said:

I didn’t watch last week and I am not this week. Time for talk is over, I just want see the team on the field.

PS: if Fans have tuned out DQ, I wonder if the players are too?

The players tuned out when nearly all of them got paid. They don‘t mind DQ sinking the team with his lack of preparation. They accepted that in ATL, you only get paid but no championship.

So Dan you had 8 4pre/4reg games to fix this.  Not wait until you lose the 4th regular to now say you need to fix this.  Dan if you win the last game of the season will you tell us its fixed?.

I bet the players hate the frigging passive defense he has them play. If he came in Monday and told them we are done with the past. From this day forward we will play aggressive on defense and we will be out for blood on every play. I am letting you get after the other team. 

That would change this defense. I for one would hate to play my tail off to only have my coach call off the dogs once we had the other team in a hole. 28-3 would start creeping into my head. 

9 minutes ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

Last week Quinn said he was going to dig deep into finding out the issues.. This week he said hes going to dig even deeper.. Wtf is he digging in Atlanta? His own grave it looks like 

He is digging a hole.  

⚡Slumerican⚡ likes this