Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
conn

I went to today’s game

55 minutes ago, athell said:

I'm going to the Cards game in 2 weeks.  Hope they have their come to Jesus moment prior to that game cuz dayum.

I'm over for the next 2 games. Can't go home until after the Cards game so no choice but to suffer!

2 hours ago, Etowah said:

Arthur Blank was somewhere talking about $2 hotdogs 

You win! That is just too much!

"Our team sucks, but you can come to the stadium and get all the sodium nitrate/nitrite your body can handle for only $2 a pop."

Blank is probably 30% of our problem . DQ 50% . Matt 20% .

Blank doesn’t hold his FO or coaches accountable until things have come completely unhinged and he falls in love with players instead of treating it as a business . He wouldn’t dare have let us Flip or let Freeman, Julio or Trucant walk . Any azzz hat who comes out & states “such & such is a Falcon for life” is playing this game all wrong . You’re in it to win ships & field competitive teams at all cost .. not fall in love with players cause 1 player doesn’t make a good team . A good coach, scheme & competent players make a good team . 

I was there too man. I just got my girlfriend into football, and today I brought her to her first football game. I feel guilty for introducing her to the Falcons now. The team was totally embarrassing today.

Offensive line is horrible. Schemes are simplistic and not creative at all. Discipline is non-existent. It was just a **** show. Won’t be bringing her to another one for a while. Maybe I’ll tell her to root for another team before she gets invested. 

33 minutes ago, 2_legit_2_legit_2_quit said:

The only way fans can send a message is by not purchasing a ticket.

PSLs basically means this can’t happen: tickets are already committed and sold. For years. The biggest scam ever. SMH.

28 minutes ago, 2_legit_2_legit_2_quit said:

That sux but those empty seats hopefully sent a message today.

I have seats in 208 and unfortunately the seats have been empty like that for falcons games since the stadium opened. Even at the opener against GB it wasn’t packed. 

The last great falcons games will forever be the 2016 playoffs in the GA Dome. I’ve come to realize that even with a NFC championship game in the Benz it will never be as electric as the Dome. Not even close. PSL economics have killed access for even hard core fans.

This is a fact. It can’t be argued at this point.

Its not the stadiums fault. It’s the PSLs. 

Its a **** shame.

Edited by ga12r1