Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
conn

I went to today’s game

I usually go to a couple of games a year because I’m 6 hours away. I won’t be making another one this year after what I just witnessed. Been a fan for 40 years and I can’t remember a team this unprepared and poorly coached. Looks like I’m going to have to live through another house cleaning and rebuild. 

1 minute ago, conn said:

I usually go to a couple of games a year because I’m 6 hours away. I won’t be making another one this year after what I just witnessed. Been a fan for 40 years and I can’t remember a team this unprepared and poorly coached. Looks like I’m going to have to live through another house cleaning and rebuild. 

Did I write this????????

This is exactly me, except not going to Game. Everything else spot on for me.

3 minutes ago, Born Again Georgian said:

I’m so sorry man. 

How loud were the boo birds?  They weren’t piping that in were they?

Pretty loud at half. You heard quite a few on the first 4th and 1 conversion fail. But at half when everyone were running off the field, they were pretty loud.

1 hour ago, conn said:

I really felt for you guys

The ones that actually shelled out a lot of money to go to this game only to question the wisdom of your decision.... in the first quarter.

Thats just horrible.  Blank owes the fans an apology after that.

1 hour ago, jlrfalcon said:

Did you see Blank around anywhere?  He is the one who really needs to have to sit through this garbage on the field.

Funny, I was looking for him on the sideline, before we all left with more than 8:00 to go. 

Sadly, they showed no signs of coming back and the 30,000 that left with us were right.

32 minutes ago, Sun Tzu 7 said:

I really felt for you guys

The ones that actually shelled out a lot of money to go to this game only to question the wisdom of your decision.... in the first quarter.

Thats just horrible.  Blank owes the fans an apology after that.

He owes us a check wrapped in an apology letter.