Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
stizz

Enough talk, if we want Quinn gone, it's up to this board

Recommended Posts

If you want something done, do it yourself. It's on us to force Blank's hand.

The website reddit has literally solved murders and cold cases. Tennessee fans revolted and reversed the Schiano hiring. Anything is possible. 

My best advice is to hack a player's Twitter and tweet something inflammatory about Quinn and his methods. 

No player would ever say anything tough so it's on us guys.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, stizz said:

If you want something done, do it yourself. It's on us to force Blank's hand.

The website reddit has literally solved murders and cold cases. Tennessee fans revolted and reversed the Schiano hiring. Anything is possible. 

My best advice is to hack a player's Twitter and tweet something inflammatory about Quinn and his methods. 

No player would ever say anything tough so it's on us guys.

You can't be serious. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, stizz said:

If you want something done, do it yourself. It's on us to force Blank's hand.

The website reddit has literally solved murders and cold cases. Tennessee fans revolted and reversed the Schiano hiring. Anything is possible. 

My best advice is to hack a player's Twitter and tweet something inflammatory about Quinn and his methods. 

No player would ever say anything tough so it's on us 

 Wow.  Such tough talk.

Lol

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Of all the things I could say negative about this team right now, the one positive is I don’t think even they are bad enough to make staffing decisions based on what the message board thinks. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, JSteele1994 said:

I don’t think there’s any doubt that Arthur Blank isn’t listening to what the fans are saying. 

I am worried he is going senile and his family is just telling him good things about the Falcons right now.

He seems to have no problems shelling out money to keep players around and would surely not put up with this team if he really knew what was going on.

The Eagles game spared Quinn a week or so, but if the Falcons lose to the Texans next week as pitifully as they have against the Vikings, Colts and now Titans, there is no way even the nicest owner could sit and do nothing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, stizz said:

If you want something done, do it yourself. It's on us to force Blank's hand.

The website reddit has literally solved murders and cold cases. Tennessee fans revolted and reversed the Schiano hiring. Anything is possible. 

My best advice is to hack a player's Twitter and tweet something inflammatory about Quinn and his methods. 

No player would ever say anything tough so it's on us guys.

Dumb...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, jlrfalcon said:

I am worried he is going senile and his family is just telling him good things about the Falcons right now.

He seems to have no problems shelling out money to keep players around and would surely not put up with this team if he really knew what was going on.

The Eagles game spared Quinn a week or so, but if the Falcons lose to the Texans next week as pitifully as they have against the Vikings, Colts and now Titans, there is no way even the nicest owner could sit and do nothing.

But why wait until the Texans? Mariota at home was supposed to be the easiest  win of the year and we got destroyed. Quinn is absolutely a detriment at this point. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, stizz said:

But why wait until the Texans? Mariota at home was supposed to be the easiest  win of the year and we got destroyed. Quinn is absolutely a detriment at this point. 

I agree which is my point - if Blank does not fire him this week and then does not then fire him after a bad loss versus the Texans, fans should really be asking whether the owner needs to questioned.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
  • Create New...