Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
stizz

Enough talk, if we want Quinn gone, it's up to this board

If you want something done, do it yourself. It's on us to force Blank's hand.

The website reddit has literally solved murders and cold cases. Tennessee fans revolted and reversed the Schiano hiring. Anything is possible. 

My best advice is to hack a player's Twitter and tweet something inflammatory about Quinn and his methods. 

No player would ever say anything tough so it's on us guys.

Just now, stizz said:

The website reddit has literally solved murders and cold cases. Tennessee fans revolted and reversed the Schiano hiring. Anything is possible. 

My best advice is to hack a player's Twitter and tweet something inflammatory about Quinn and his methods. 

You can't be serious. 

4 minutes ago, stizz said:

No player would ever say anything tough so it's on us 

Wow.  Such tough talk.

Lol

Of all the things I could say negative about this team right now, the one positive is I don’t think even they are bad enough to make staffing decisions based on what the message board thinks. 

5 minutes ago, JSteele1994 said:

I don’t think there’s any doubt that Arthur Blank isn’t listening to what the fans are saying. 

I am worried he is going senile and his family is just telling him good things about the Falcons right now.

He seems to have no problems shelling out money to keep players around and would surely not put up with this team if he really knew what was going on.

The Eagles game spared Quinn a week or so, but if the Falcons lose to the Texans next week as pitifully as they have against the Vikings, Colts and now Titans, there is no way even the nicest owner could sit and do nothing.

38 minutes ago, stizz said:

Dumb...

17 minutes ago, jlrfalcon said:

I am worried he is going senile and his family is just telling him good things about the Falcons right now.

He seems to have no problems shelling out money to keep players around and would surely not put up with this team if he really knew what was going on.

The Eagles game spared Quinn a week or so, but if the Falcons lose to the Texans next week as pitifully as they have against the Vikings, Colts and now Titans, there is no way even the nicest owner could sit and do nothing.

But why wait until the Texans? Mariota at home was supposed to be the easiest  win of the year and we got destroyed. Quinn is absolutely a detriment at this point. 

Just now, stizz said:

But why wait until the Texans? Mariota at home was supposed to be the easiest  win of the year and we got destroyed. Quinn is absolutely a detriment at this point. 

I agree which is my point - if Blank does not fire him this week and then does not then fire him after a bad loss versus the Texans, fans should really be asking whether the owner needs to questioned.