Where are all the homers at now?

D.B.N.

3 minutes ago, D.B.N. said:

I’m not happy one bit. I’m tired of this ****. Your morons who support this mediocrity should open your eyes 

Open your eyes and do what? You have no control on what ever the team does. The only thing you can control is either root for them to win games or go find something else to do with your free time. It's not that serious. 

Or I guess the third option is to complain on the internet

1 minute ago, D.B.N. said:

Keeping this same regime guarantees mediocrity 

As opposed to what coming in.

I don’t disagree with your premise and frustration but key right now in my eyes.

1.figure the **** out what how who we are and live by.

2.Execute.

3.Discipline

That’s all I’d be looking at right now.

14 minutes ago, D.B.N. said:

All I hear are crickets. Tell me this team is good. Tell me we will “figure it all out” or “turn it around”... and I’ll sit here and laugh at your ignorance. Clean house. 

Actually, you are identifying the problem -

This team with its talent should be running away with the division.

But, with the coaching, it looks totally opposite.

Teams like the Redskins, Dolphins, etc. are bad and people expect them to be bad since their talent is low, but this team has players like Julio, Hooper, Debo, Ricardo, and yes Ryan and should not be 1-3.

2 minutes ago, esmithidoc said:

I’m a Falcon fan win or lose. We are only 4 games into a 16 game season, and there really aren’t any amazing teams in our division. Not throwing in the towel until we are mathematically eliminated. 

I've said this alot. But we are losing games because the team has no energy and no urgency to win. Top tier talent,  lower tier results. 

4 minutes ago, Jerz #Quinning said:

By the time this team gets everything perfectly aligned for the golden wonder boy. He will be so washed up its not even funny. Hiring Koetter literally put the nail in the coffin for Ryans career in Atlanta. 

DK was a lazy hire from the get go. Ryan just can’t make it happen for us. Time for a new face of the franchise.