Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
blkbigdog35

Post game Tweets

102 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Jesus said:

So you think the only way to deal with failure is to scream at someone? The fist bump isn’t a, “Great job at sucking!” It’s more of a, “We’ll get them next time.”

Matt Ryan is a human being too. He needs reinforcement from his peers and his coaches. That’s normal human behavior.

Also Hardy is an excellent run blocker. Its why he is still on the team.

You continue to mention screaming. I said nothing about screaming.
These are professionals who signed the contract and took the money. The season ticket holders were not happy today, they were in no mood to give a consolation trophy..an attaboy! ..or "Good Job." for a piss poor effort. These guys have been together for  a while. This is Ryan's second stretch in this offense. If not for a Julio catch on 4th down against the Eagles, this team would be 0-4. If you want to count pre-season 0-9.

We are Waaay past fist bumping and good jobs!

BTW, Hardy was late on his assignment, he missed the block and then got blown up by our fullback. Yep. fist bump..Good Job! SMH

sdogg, JeffAtl and Jerz #Quinning like this

1 minute ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

So.. He is now extra pi$$ed off now???

Just something to give the fans!  Dude would be better off just not giving us any catch phrases or false hope.  There actions are going to speak louder than there words right now!

Ezekiel 25:17 likes this

12 minutes ago, blkbigdog35 said:

Just something to give the fans!  Dude would be better off just not giving us any catch phrases or false hope.  There actions are going to speak louder than there words right now!

Which is why after the Minnesota game, his comments ranged hollow to me. 

I don’t care about you being PO’ed, I just want wins! 

defcon4 and blkbigdog35 like this

I've been a Quinn backer since he got here but at this point the only tweet that will matter to me after this mess of a Sunday is: "Falcons fire Quinn".

I've been watching the Falcons for a long time and for a first quarter of a season I don't know that I have ever seen such an unprepared and disorganized Falcon team. Dan Reeves may have been vanilla with his RUN RUN PASS PUNT offense but those guys played tough. The coaches after Reeves all had some sort of system or style. What exactly is this Falcon team? I keep hearing prolific offense, yet 10 points? Fast and physical defense and yet we get run over?

Why is Quinn still the coach? We are in last place in the division already so what else is there to lose?

Edited by mjqvi
sdogg likes this

1 hour ago, FalconsIn2020 said:

Why is Dan calling any plays on offense?

Pretty sure he didn't call the play, instead he decided to go for it.

2 hours ago, blkbigdog35 said:

I’ve been saying that for a while. I’m tired of hearing how prolific our offense is. That was literally just one year and our defense has never been good. I just want for one year a real defense. With actual defensive linemen who are nasty. 

blkbigdog35 likes this

58 minutes ago, blkbigdog35 said:

This might be the tweet of the year.

But the Koetter apologists and the Ryan haters will prevail on AFMB.

With the right play caller Matt Ryan was a league MVP.  With the right play caller receivers ran freely through the secondary.  With the the play caller defenses were kept off balance.

Now we’re back to the Stone Age. 

blkbigdog35, Bigbenright and Stevo like this

1 minute ago, KRUNKuno said:

This might be the tweet of the year.

But the Koetter apologists and the Ryan haters will prevail on AFMB.

With the right play caller Matt Ryan was a league MVP.  With the right play caller receivers ran freely through the secondary.  With the the play caller defenses were kept off balance.

Now we’re back to the Stone Age. 

Just frustrating seeing this talent go to waste.  Where is the accountability among the players.  Is there a player in this locker room that will demand that they perform better?

Just now, blkbigdog35 said:

Just frustrating seeing this talent go to waste.  Where is the accountability among the players.  Is there a player in this locker room that will demand that they perform better?

Sadly, there aren’t.  We have a defense full of overachievers, and our offense is notorious for not throwing anybody under the bus.

But honestly it lies with the coach.  The team has tuned him out.

blkbigdog35 likes this

1 hour ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

So.. He is now extra pi$$ed off now???

I dont buy for a second he is...in fact just the opposite. There is ZERO evidence he's mad about it...indeed there is tons of evidence he's happy or at worst care free about it....as evidenced by the fact he's NEVER mad at anything on the field...no matter how badly we are playing, when we are getting screwed over, or a player goes down hurt. Indeed he's high fiving, clapping, smiling, and fist bumping after turnovers and failed drives. Angry?..what a load of BS.

So take those fake words of anger quinn and shove it because your actions speak otherwise.

sdogg likes this

3 hours ago, sdogg said:

Just proves, this staff has no clue what they are doing. A good week of practice by our standards, is probably not that good with NE. 

This!!!! Exactly.

I started out as a Green Bay fan on my dad’s knee watching Bart Starr. I remember this old guy Y.A. Tittle (but pretty much the talk. Then I remember the “new guy” Johnny Unitas with the Baltimore Colts, then this other “new guy” who wore panty hose and had a rocket arm... Joe Namath but those days are gone. I became a Falcons fan because I’m a Georgia Boy. I’ll always be a Falcons fan, that’s why I’m her, because I CARE! I’m also a fan of my HS team the Colquitt County Packers (Moultrie Packers when I was there. My dad was a receiver for them in the 1930s.

Go Falcons! Go CCHS Packers (we had a Swift Meat Packing Plant in Moultrie), hence The Packers.

8 minutes ago, diehardfalconsfan said:

I dont buy for a second he is...in fact just the opposite. There is ZERO evidence he's mad about it...indeed there is tons of evidence he's happy or at worst care free about it....as evidenced by the fact he's NEVER mad at anything on the field...no matter how badly we are playing, when we are getting screwed over, or a player goes down hurt. Indeed he's high fiving, clapping, smiling, and fist bumping after turnovers and failed drives. Angry?..what a load of BS.

So take those fake words of anger quinn and shove it because your actions speak otherwise.

TBH, I don’t care if he is happy, sad, depressed, horny, feeling froggy or what have you.

In the NFL you have to be able to coach and make adjustments, end of story!

diehardfalconsfan and sdogg like this

2 hours ago, blkbigdog35 said:

I doubt it :lol:

No you’re not.  I’ve been an unwavering fan since 1975.  Was a season ticket holder for 17 years until priced out by PSLs.  How are you remotely as disappointed?

sdogg and blkbigdog35 like this

1 minute ago, coastiemike said:

No you’re not.  I’ve been an unwavering fan since 1975.  Was a season ticket holder for 17 years until priced out by PSLs.  How are you remotely as disappointed?

Exactly if he only heard some of the stuff people were saying about him!

sdogg likes this

47 minutes ago, blkbigdog35 said:

Grady did say so already. You think his dad would put up with this S H I T????

blkbigdog35 likes this

5 minutes ago, Narcaguga said:

Grady did say so already. You think his dad would put up with this S H I T????

I think it’s going to probably take a player or two to show some pride and demand better.

17 minutes ago, blkbigdog35 said:

I think it’s going to probably take a player or two to show some pride and demand better.

Brotherhood is all well and good until it’s time for heads to roll and nobody wants to call anybody out for their poor display.  They’re too deep into the kumbaya to actually be upset.

blkbigdog35 likes this