Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SirCzah

What are you watching for? [poll]

What are you watching for? [poll]   13 members have voted

1. 1. What do you continue to tune to Falcons games for?

• I am here to celebrate a chip!
    • I am here for a deep playoff run!
    • I am here to celebrate a division crown!
    • I am here to cheer a winning season.
    • I am here to celebrate wins.
    • I am here to celebrate TDs.
    • Today Is Football!
    • I'm just here for the lulz.

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

8 posts in this topic

I am a true fan. I am starting to get numb to train wrecks. I use to have a phobia to train wrecks. I was told the cure was to become a hard core Falcons fan. So I may almost be cured. I have to keep watch to make sure. 

SirCzah likes this

I once was ecstatic following a Falcons win.  I was depressed following a loss.  I realized a couple of weeks ago there were going to be many losses this season and my attitude was not fair to my family.  It had to stop.  I told my wife and my retrievers and hound, (who cares how much they followed, the dogs respond to my voice and I made it sound like good news), that I would watch but without the old expectations.  I would not be so happy after a win or so sad following a loss.  I was not sure how I was going to make this happen.  But, it did. 

The Falcons are like an old girl friend.  They are still pretty.  I hope they can be successful. But, the level of joy or sadness they can bring to me is limited. 

Im watching because im a falcons fan.if i was going to quit watching than ive had many many years like this to do so.im not going to lie though i turned it off at half time.ive been a fan since 85 and just lately we have gotten to a respectable place but to be honest this is about par for the history of this franchise.ill always be a fan though.like my grandpa and father before me.id like to see them win it before i die though.