SkerFalcon8710

Ito smith

39 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, insertnamehere said:

This whole team is a complete mess and yet this is the narrative that is highlighted week in and week out. I hope that they do throw Ito's a** out there as a starter next week just so ya'll can stfu. The starting rb position is not going to make a difference with this team at this point. Do you all even see how this team is playing?!?

Yes it will. What dont you get? Gaining 1-2 yards is freak different than gaining 3-6 yards a run. Freeman is too slow and not shifty to be consistent

Jimsmusic™ and caponine like this

7 minutes ago, FalconsFanSince194eva said:

Yes it will. What dont you get? Gaining 1-2 yards is freak different than gaining 3-6 yards a run. Freeman is too slow and not shifty to be consistent

Lol, ok. Ya'll are really talking like this man is Saquon.

55 minutes ago, SkerFalcon8710 said:

2 carries 11 yards td

freeman 12-28

this is UNACCEPTABLE 

FIRE THE ENTIRE STAFF AND BENCH FREEMAN 

That was stupid coaching

37 minutes ago, Jesus said:

You’re complaining about 14 carries. Ryan threw the ball 50 times. The offense needs more balance. Koetter can’t figure that out.

being down 24-7 not even half-way through the 3rd quarter doesn't help.

2 hours ago, LookAboutFalcon said:

O wow, a goal line touch down, I should be impressed.  Stop over rating Ito because Freeman sucks.   Ito is decent, but not a starting caliber running back.  He is a perfect running back by committee player.

Well when you have a perfect running back by committee player, why not use him when the starters aint getting it? Ito scored. Nobody else did. Not even elite Julio and Ridley. 

1 hour ago, falconut1991 said:

Ito might not be the best RB in the league, but he's looked better than Freeman &is way more affordable. I say we move on from Freeman next year, when I believe they can without taking a big cap hit. But this year they need to utilize Ito more, to see if they have or need to draft another for next year.

If Freeman isnt cut next year IM done for real..lol

Edited by zekeyboy1

2 hours ago, DSGB1974 said:

You guys are crazy, our line is trash! No running back is gonna do well with this line. If this was a Free problem then Ito would be lighting it up, which he isn't. 

8 carries in 3 games. Yeah point me in the direction of another back that will light anything with those numbers of carries. 

falconut1991 likes this

You Freeman hatas are hilarious.  Says "he needs to change his style, cause he will be brain dead in a few years." And now, "I dont know what it is, but he dont look the same." 

18 minutes ago, Flying Falcon said:

You Freeman hatas are hilarious.  Says "he needs to change his style, cause he will be brain dead in a few years." And now, "I dont know what it is, but he dont look the same." 

Exactly lmao.

Flying Falcon likes this

1 hour ago, Gold4425 said:

We should have kept TBJ but DQ will not take a chance to try something different

Honestly I knew Koetter wasn’t going to magically start running the ball, but I knew we were going to be the same plain Jane running game as previous years when they opted to release him.  That showed me they have very little foresight in trying new things.