Interim Head Coach ideas

ParanoidAndroid

not Dirk...i know he's getting paid as a professional but i refuse to believe he's fully invested in the Falcons!! h3ll DQ could have had him on his staff his 1st year. this is a total reactionary put-together coaching staff...and it all goes back to hiring a rookie OC in Sark for a team coming off a SB. worst move EVER by a HC!! we're watchng dominoes fall...

13 minutes ago, ParanoidAndroid said:

Who do we promote to Interim Head Coach once DQ is inevitably fired?

My vote goes to Jess Simpson. Zero NFL HC experience but why the **** not. Can't be as bad as we're playing today. 

Lol I thought you meant Jessica Simpson and the bad thing is, what you said would have been true about her too lol. I think it will be our LB coach Ulbrich if it happens mid season. However, I think we are stuck at least until the bye and maybe the rest of the year. 

and this BS about the 'falcons' offense just p1sses me off to no end!! what HC besides DQ would hire OC's to not implement/call their system. its another clue that shows you just how discombobulated his thinking is as a HC!!! Blank needs to demand an offensive HC be hired for Ryan's remaining years...

and #NotKoetter

Edited by sanfranfalcon

43 minutes ago, ParanoidAndroid said:

Who do we promote to Interim Head Coach once DQ is inevitably fired?

My vote goes to Jess Simpson. Zero NFL HC experience but why the **** not. Can't be as bad as we're playing today. 

I think only 1 poster suggested Morris.  Why not Morris?  He has more experience than Simpson.