Champagne

You will all feel rotten if the Falcons come back.

45 posts in this topic

21 minutes ago, Champagne said:

Falcons will come back to win this game. That punt that was forced on the Titans made me certain of it. I can feel it in my bone.

You only have one bone? I do NOT want to know which one it is--- :ninja:

Falconsfan567 likes this

46 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

Lol. Jesus Christ you actually thought a comeback was possible?

Yes, I really thought that it would be a tie game in the 4th Quarter and the Falcons would win. Something's wrong with this team. I don't know what it is. If i worked in the building at Flowery Branch I might know but I don't. I live in a little cave/hole in the side wall of the railroad cut near Eon at Lindbergh and I'm unemployed. 

Edited by Champagne

Just now, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

I hope you knew better and this post was a complete joke

I just posted that I wasn't joking. Something is wrong with the team this season.

1 hour ago, Champagne said:

Huh? Am I right?

How so?  If the Falcons turned the game around and won it would include 4 games this season where we showed up without a plan.  With this massive coaching staff, how is that possible?  What is going on in FB?  Are any of these coaches doing their jobs? 

Just now, NaGaBoy said:

How so?  If the Falcons turned the game around and won it would include 4 games this season where we showed up without a plan.  With this massive coaching staff, how is that possible?  What is going on in FB?  Are any of these coaches doing their jobs? 

I don't know.

Just now, jlrfalcon said:

So, basically I feel rotten now after watching this team lose pitifully?  It was a no-win situation?

More like "lose-lose" situation. Not the best situation to be in. At least with "no-win" there might be a tie.

1 hour ago, Champagne said:

Huh? Am I right?

No I won't.  First off its their jobs.  Something that does not happen enough for what they are paid.  I said after the pathetic preseason it would take the first 4 games of regular season to see what we could expect.  If they did their jobs in preseason we would not be in this mess...again.  If they manage to wiggle into a playoff spot it will probably end badly.  We have done that same scenario before. 

Now back to your original statement.  This team loses in more creative ways than almost any other teams.  Why should I feel bad?  I have supported and rooted for this team for over 40 years only to be the brunt of loser jokes forever.  

Carolina did better than us today.  Even Tampa might pass us up.  Saints have one heck of a team.  Our team?  One of our starters stubbs a toe and our season is done.

Look at today.

Couldn't catch, couldn't run, couldn't rush, couldn't kick, couldn't pass, couldn't block.  Coach?  Out to lunch.

So what now?  Another rebuilding campaign?  Another 4 years of cleaning house?

So the question is:  Do I still believe in miracles?