Ready to move on from Ryan

You spoiled fans don’t deserve him. I want to see him replace Brady in NE or Brees in NO and win a Championship. I want Atlanta to give y’all the scrambling QB y’all want and go back to 7-9 and 8-8 seasons. Atleast the QB play will be “exciting” and “sexy” again

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We have rookie QBs playing better than Ryan and they are not surrounded by the talent that he has. I’ll take my chances with a new regime and QB

You spoiled fans don’t deserve him. I want to see him replace Brady in NE or Brees in NO and win a Championship. I want Atlanta to give y’all the scrambling QB y’all want and go back to 7-9 and 8-8 se

I'm genuinely fine with the Ryan leaving the Falcons, and I'd honestly love to watch him win a super bowl with a different team. I would troll so hard on here if that happened.

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, wartownfalcon said:

How did that work out with San Fran and Kap? Once video was out on him and his tendencies he was done for. 

It doesn't have to be a running QB. We just need a good QB. So far this year, Ryan has not been that. Ridiculous drive-killing turnovers and his deep balls are rarely within reach of his receivers. He's not going anywhere because the organization has too much invested in him, so we all just have to hope he returns to being a good QB at some point. 

Just now, Expert Poster said:

It doesn't have to be a running QB. We just need a good QB. So far this year, Ryan has not been that. Ridiculous drive-killing turnovers and his deep balls are rarely within reach of his receivers. He's not going anywhere because the organization has too much invested in him, so we all just have to hope he returns to being a good QB at some point. 

He’s still the same QB. No run game and no OL is killing this offense. Nothing creative on WR routes, just vanilla offense all the way around

13 minutes ago, wartownfalcon said:

You spoiled fans don’t deserve him. I want to see him replace Brady in NE or Brees in NO and win a Championship. I want Atlanta to give y’all the scrambling QB y’all want and go back to 7-9 and 8-8 seasons. Atleast the QB play will be “exciting” and “sexy” again

AND a quarterback who can throw for more than 40 yards without having to wind up like a baseball pitcher...

Just now, ChickenBiscuit said:

I'm tired of watching the same product over and over again. If Denver could channel Matt Ryan's infamous "inner Peyton Manning" then let them.

REBUILD.

At least before Julio kicks the bucket I want to at least see him with a play making QB. We have 2 stud rookie OL, Ridley and Hoop. The stage is perfect for an accurate strong arm QB to get the most out of these guys. Some change in scenery for Ryan is needed.

5 minutes ago, ChickenBiscuit said:

I'm tired of watching the same product over and over again. If Denver could channel Matt Ryan's infamous "inner Peyton Manning" then let them.

REBUILD.

THATS why nobody is coming to the games.  After 28-3 and you dragging the same boring product out there, nobody cares.  Falcons ownership, the local media, they take Falcon fans for granted. stop buying those season tickets and psls.

3 minutes ago, Jerz #Quinning said:

Every deep ball by Matt Ryan looks like a heave than an actual throw. Even the ones that connect look like lob passes.

And when he has to throw while running to his left he always has to turn completely around and heave it while backpedaling because he can't generate velocity with just his upper body. **** kills me on the inside ngl