Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Champagne

If today is a loss it's OK because the Saints will lose.

23 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, MAD597 said:

Who cares? Falcons are the worst team in the NFL. 6-10 will be a miracle for us.

That is just insane. Are you kidding? NO WAY will the Falcons be that bad this season. SMH

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Stray Dog THA GAWD said:

No, they won't.  Trap game for Dallas.

The Dallas Cowboys are better this season than they have been in a very long time. They are very good and better than the Falcons and the Saints.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Man...I admire the optimism but this is a bad football team. Like historically bad. There's not another winnable game all season. We may actually go 1-15

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Champagne said:

The Dallas Cowboys are better this season than they have been in a very long time. They are very good and better than the Falcons and the Saints.

Wait and see.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, MAD597 said:

Who cares? Falcons are the worst team in the NFL. 6-10 will be a miracle for us.

Miami is worse by far. Miami is historically bad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Roanoke Falcon said:

Miami is worse by far. Miami is historically bad.

I bet we would find a way to lose to them

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, MAD597 said:

I bet we would find a way to lose to them

No, you're wrong. We can't even LOSE properly. We will win a few meaningless games to move us to the middle of the draft.

Iron Saint likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Roanoke Falcon said:

No, you're wrong. We can't even LOSE properly. We will win a few meaningless games to move us to the middle of the draft.

Yea we will blow the draft like we did last year. But we would still probably get beat by Miami

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MAD597 said:

Who cares? Falcons are the worst team in the NFL. 6-10 will be a miracle for us.

Have you seen the Redskins?! They are the worst team in the NFL. Also the AFC > NFC this season. I mean far greater overall. I think we'll win most of the NFC games to go 8-8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0