SkerFalcon8710

Fire Quinn roll call

128 posts in this topic

Bye Felicia... besides not doing a good job he seems to not care. Show some passion, some anger. I think Rush Probst (high school coach) would be better, at least he HATES to lose!

its SO hard to be a Falcon fan but it’s what I am. 

Falcons coaches?? Frog March the whole lot of them the **** outta the building.

Blank could give a ****, he gets fat paid to own this crappy franchise, he's as bad as the Smith's were.

I agree. 2016 was amazing but that was a long time ago. Honestly, Quinn was given a longer leash than Smitty.

5 hours ago, Monolith2001 said:

I think he's good for the season but for me personally he at least gets to bye week even if we lose until then.  If we make a change, that is the least destructive way.

What is there to salvage?

6 hours ago, SkerFalcon8710 said:

SAY I

Said it as early as 2017....but Ole Mexico got flamed!  Flames on you now.........More flames that when Sherman Burned Atlanta!

5 hours ago, KingBlackkDawgg said:

I say keep DQ!  Switching Coaches you will go through the same roller coaster.  Look at the Steelers they keep their head coach until they decide they are done regardless of winning or losing seasons.  Stay loyal it will all happen under DQ.  We will have losing and winning seasons it is to be expected!  I know its frustrating to see our talented team lose, but we must stand behind them and support them!  I believe in them and all our FALCONS fans should too!  Don't give up on them!  GO FALCONS! RISE UP! 

Show Up!!!

4 hours ago, MilleniumFalcon said:

I would if he finishes the season worse than 8-8 which it looks like is going to happen. Then AB go all out and try to convince Kubiak to be the head coach. He knows the WCO and Ryan's two best seasons have been under this type of offense.

We are staring at 3-13!!

Yes at least I could watch falcons games again with an interest. I just quit until they fire that bad man

34 minutes ago, Bigbenright said:

Fire Quinn. You will never win a SB if you cannot beat an AFC team!!!!!

Hahaha that’s the cherry on top. I never even put that on his resume of why he needs to be fired immediately. Great point

Why are we talking about that this year? Should have been obvious last year when the Falcons knew they had to hire an in-game manager to handle real game and time management situations, after at least 3-games were lost due to poor clock management.

Blank has a real cute way of fixing broken windows with fluffy pillows, see Pioli coming in to help TD fix those dreadful pre-2014 drafts selections.

Just fire them and move on!

1 hour ago, KRUNKuno said:

Question is, who was on the “Hire Quinn” roll call?

Not me!