SkerFalcon8710

Fire Quinn roll call

128 posts in this topic

Said he wasn't a good coach in Jan, July, and Aug.  The same bad things happen regardless of OC/DC/ST, preseason or regular, over multiple years.  Rah Rah and a great 16 draft worked for two years.  Not sure AB will fire him mid season.  If they do they probably will promote Mularkey.

2 minutes ago, Xyfiel said:

Said he wasn't a good coach in Jan, July, and Aug.  The same bad things happen regardless of OC/DC/ST, preseason or regular, over multiple years.  Rah Rah and a great 16 draft worked for two years.  Not sure AB will fire him mid season.  If they do they probably will promote Mularkey.

Co-signed. I wanted him fired the moment he let his entire staff take the fall.

Cowardly.

Weak.

Disloyal.

Shirks responsibility.

Fire Dan Quinn now. We could get humiliated at home with a bunch of TATF volunteers working for free, just for the love of the team.

I would have fired him after the 28-3 debacle. 

I think he's too soft, lacks a killer instinct and his defensive philosophy is outdated. The NFL is constantly evolving and to succeed long term, you've got to be able to keep evolving with the league and he has shown he can't do that. I also believe he's not getting the most out of the players on the roster. 

jmb27 likes this

Yeah I'm good with it. But not until after mid season. We lose a head coach and DC at once. But honestly... that may not be a bad thing.

I was ready after the super bowl loss lol. He has no ability to hold these dudes accountable for bonehead penalties and mistakes. Just a bunch of a hot key words during press conferences.

Also he’s way overrated as a “talent evaluator”.

Time to move on.

Chitown2ATL_Falcon likes this

1 hour ago, SkerFalcon8710 said:

SAY I

Fire everybody starting with TD and Quinn.  Blow it up and rebuild.  We have too much money invested on the offensive side of the ball for this poor showing.

They probably should cleaned house after that Super Bowl debacle.

Edited by Chitown2ATL_Falcon
Add more to post.

If fans dont demand it by this point, we deserve this. I dont know what else has to happen or how much worse we have to be. The play of this team under Quinn is a disgrace. 

This isnt even a close call in my view. 

DAN QUINN HAS LOST THIS TEAM, HE HAS LOST HIS MIND, AND HE HAS LOST HIS JOB. HOW CAN YOUR TEAM GET PENALITIES AND THE MUTHA F ING COACH STARTS CLAPPING!!!! WHATS THERE TO CLAP FOR... YOUR TEAM JUS GOT A PENALTY. GOD KNOWS I AM CONFUSED..... HOW IN THE WORLD CAN YOUR HEAD COACH START CLAPPING IF YOUR OWN TEAM GETS A PENALTY!!!!

Just now, marvinthemartian said:

You won’t get him mid season. 

Right. But I would have him on the radar. NFL scheme, RB and TE friendly. Comes from a coaching staff and organization that values the OL and DL.