SkerFalcon8710

Fire Quinn roll call

128 posts in this topic

I think he's good for the season but for me personally he at least gets to bye week even if we lose until then.  If we make a change, that is the least destructive way.

PokerSteve likes this

8 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1969 said:

4th and 1 and Julio not even on the field? Koetter can go with him along with everybody else. 

And Sanu on sidelines. Screams a run.

Has to go, as soon as tonight.

Put Koetter in his place for the rest of the season, hope for some sort of bump in play. Rehaul the rest of the staff in the offseason.

Emmitt likes this

Just now, tree5dy said:

Has to go, as soon as tonight.

Put Koetter in his place for the rest of the season, hope for some sort of bump in play. Rehaul the rest of the staff in the offseason.

Koetter might actually get to implement his scheme instead of a slim jim version of Shanahans

7 minutes ago, quotemokc said:

Koetter might actually get to implement his scheme instead of a slim jim version of Shanahans

Definitely. Need to bring in a DC who isn't playing a padded zone system as well.

Roanoke Falcon, present and accounted for.

Team not prepared. AGAIN!!!

Team playing undisciplined football. AGAIN!!!

Defense soft, weak, and poorly schemed. AGAIN!!!

This is just horrible football, and with a team with Super Bowl level skill position talent. Poor lines. Horrible coaching.

Dan Quinn needs to be fired during the post-game interview, on-air, by Arthur Blank.

Slimm and Emmitt like this

Hate to say it but im on board. Cant play this bad wit so many weapons nd things we have! Penalties nd gettin punched in the mouth week in nd week out?!?! Yea its time to roll

Just now, Emmitt said:

I’m for it. 

But it for the love of all that’s Holy, bring in someone with a proven track record. I tired of first time head coaches!

First time--- established coach--- collegiate coach--- OC--- DC--- STC--- heck, a TATF call-up!!! I don't care who or what the next coach's background is, as long as the new coach has a clear vision, the ability to clearly enunciate that vision to the (new) GM, excellent team management skills, superb game management skills, and an eye for talented coaches to put in place beneath him (or even her). That is all I care about.

Let's face it, Dan Quinn is an individual possessed of average intelligence AND THAT'S FINE if you are a truck driver.

I say keep DQ!  Switching Coaches you will go through the same roller coaster.  Look at the Steelers they keep their head coach until they decide they are done regardless of winning or losing seasons.  Stay loyal it will all happen under DQ.  We will have losing and winning seasons it is to be expected!  I know its frustrating to see our talented team lose, but we must stand behind them and support them!  I believe in them and all our FALCONS fans should too!  Don't give up on them!  GO FALCONS! RISE UP! 

A team that consistently screws up is a team that has subconsciously quit on its coach. They would never admit it consciously.

Quinn has to go, hopefully tomorrow. 

Edited by Zzzzz