SkerFalcon8710

Fire Quinn roll call

128 posts in this topic

Started to feel that way after he wanted Sark to run Shanny's offense (why not just hire a west coast guy?), then felt that way again when he went with Koetter to run his, Mularkey, and Shannys offense (again why not a west coast guy?) And i was sure of it after last weeks weak *** gameplan.

Jerz #Quinning likes this

He should be gone by the Bye Week at this rate! Good news is perhaps Blank can finally recruit someone who can use the nucleus of this team, rebuild the foundation and front office and in 2 years maybe become a contender again

Might be time to get a new QB as well. Love Ryan, but I’m afraid the 28-3 demons aren’t ever going to leave him. He needs a fresh start 

Not only does it appear DQ isn't head coach material, now he's making a strong case that he shouldn't be a defensive coordinator either. 28-3 killed this guys coaching career.

9 minutes ago, Sipifalcon said:

He has to go... Your offense and defense is trash... You would at least expect points with all these weapons.  Dude does not have control of the team!

I concur!!!  All that talent and look what we fans have to show for it.  The embarrassment of the NFC South and the entire NFL!!!

He needs to go.  This team has been spiraling out of control since the superbowl.  Its not even like they have much drama or distractions.  This team is not playing up to its potential and that is when you know the coach has to go.  

GreggT likes this