Isiah Oliver

UGABOZ

I am certainly not going to defend Oliver.

But I blame Quinn more than any of the players. The coaches prepare them (or don't) to line up a certain way, to play a certain technique in a certain situation.

Is Oliver just freelancing out there? No. He is lining up too far off the LoS. That is coaching.

I'm not saying Oliver is good. I'm saying that Quinn started him without designing a scheme that puts him in a position to succeed. Quinn started him without taking his weaknesses and shortcomings into account.

13 minutes ago, KingBlackkDawgg said:

The problem is not the defense. It is the offense they cannot score or stay on the field.  The defense is exhausted!!!!  The offensive coordinator is the problem hopefully he gets it fixed soon.  We can win every game after this one...

The problem is the offense.

AND the defense.

AND the special teams.

AND the front office.

AND the coaching.

The only ones doing their jobs efficiently might be the food/drink vendors and the ticket agents. Maybe the janitorial staff? At least we haven't had MRSA outbreaks like the Bucs did.

1 hour ago, Roanoke Falcon said:

AND the defense.

AND the special teams.

AND the front office.

AND the coaching.

The only ones doing their jobs efficiently might be the food/drink vendors and the ticket agents. Maybe the janitorial staff? At least we haven't had MRSA outbreaks like the Bucs did.

LOL!

Just now, kiwifalcon said:

Oliver to me looks like he’s indecisive doesn’t no if he comes or goes.I see hesitation and doesn’t trust what he’s seeing and gives who he’s left 1 on 1 with the advantage and gets nothing.

At this point in time I could handle penalties but getting not thing nah gotta do something.

Dude is just straight up slow and his length doesn't make up for it. He is slow twitched and can't keep up with the receiver AT ALL after he makes a cut.

2 hours ago, Roanoke Falcon said:

AND the defense.

AND the special teams.

AND the front office.

AND the coaching.

Offense is worse.

All the resourcing put into it and they score 10 at home.Nah just nah.

Just now, Jerz #Quinning said:

Dude is just straight up slow and his length doesn't make up for it. He is slow twitched and can't keep up with the receiver AT ALL after he makes a cut.

I think it’s because he doesn’t trust his technique or what he’s seeing.For him to have any chance he needs to get hands on his opponent inside that first 5 yards.

Free release and cushion right now he’s getting done reacting to the WRer.

1 minute ago, kiwifalcon said:

I think it’s because he doesn’t trust his technique or what he’s seeing.For him to have any chance he needs to get hands on his opponent inside that first 5 yards.

Free release and cushion right now he’s getting done reacting to the WRer.

Naw, he's slow in running, slow to react, slow in man 2 man, slow in zone,  slow in press, just SLOW.

15 minutes ago, Jerz #Quinning said:

That's not good and I would never want to have a corner like that.

Quinn is desperate to find his Richard Sherman and has wasted two 2nd round picks on lengthy slow twitched guys that can't cover.

Alford was like that early dpi king but he didn’t give up TDS like Oliver is.Ill give him a bit longer.Itll be interesting to see how long DQ sticks with him.