Coaching Carousel

Unknøwn

Advanced issues found

3 hours ago, Unknøwn said:

Missouri fired Odom because the AD felt the program had stalled. Pinkel had some good momentum going with two East titles and officials fully believe they can compete with UGA and Florida in the East. I expect they'll look at Mike Leach with his Texas connections. Leach has overstayed his welcome at Wazzu at this point

Rinse & repeat.  I doubt that would end well. 

12 minutes ago, m2Falcons said:

USC seen pushing ALL their chips to the middle of the table...  in an Urban setting.

We'll see. Bohn almost didnt take the AD job because he was told he couldn't hire Urban. He ended up taking it, did he get permission to hire anyone? Also, it sounds like Urban might have a real chance to coach the Cowboys. He said earlier this year it would he a dream of his to coach the Cowboys. 

USF has fired Charlie Strong. Ends a very disappointing tenure for Strong. He went 3-14 against FBS teams with winning records. Already some speculation they'll call Willie Taggart and see if hes interested in returning. USF recently committed to pumping a good chunk of money into facilities. They're close to beginning work on an indoor facility. They will draw plenty of interest in a great area for recruiting.

On 11/30/2019 at 10:24 AM, putnam6 said:

FWIW Reddit rumors is Smart wants him in whatever position he can find for him, QB coach assistant OC whatever.   

We should too. Even if it’s not for OC Bobo is a **** of a QB coach which honestly we just don’t have and let’s not forget he’s also a **** of a recruiter too. Personally, I hope Bobo comes on as QB coach and co-OC. 

2 hours ago, Bdawg58 said:

We should too. Even if it’s not for OC Bobo is a **** of a QB coach which honestly we just don’t have and let’s not forget he’s also a **** of a recruiter too. Personally, I hope Bobo comes on as QB coach and co-OC. 

I hope so too, **** let him put his 2 cents worth in on the LSU gameplan. I do think Fromm needs some help maybe a former QB can get him straightened out. Not to mention I'd bet CKS can be a ***** to work for, he is such a perfectionist, Maybe Bobo helps with that too.