Coaching Carousel

19 minutes ago, Porter Osborne Jr said:

Grow up.  Every coach in the world does this.  Ruhl is the only coach I’ve ever heard of that told his players he’s going to entertain offers.

And pulling a Petrino means leaving in the middle of the night and not telling your players about it.

Grow up.  Congress and the states are ending the free labor of college sports...

Edited by Spts1
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is too true of UGA fans

Rivals has confirmed Monken is replacing Coley as the OC and Monken will have playcalling duties. They are not sure what Coley's role is at this time.

Posted Images

On 2/16/2020 at 10:24 AM, Unknøwn said:

Charlie Strong has reportedly turned down multiple SEC offers to join Alabama.

If I were him I would not touch Florida and I think it’s goofy how Gator fans are pretending he loves the school. They did him wrong when he was the obvious best candidate for the head coaching job after Urban Meyer left. I won’t go into the reasons why because people who don’t know anything will whine about it.

2 hours ago, Carter said:

If I were him I would not touch Florida and I think it’s goofy how Gator fans are pretending he loves the school. They did him wrong when he was the obvious best candidate for the head coaching job after Urban Meyer left. I won’t go into the reasons why because people who don’t know anything will whine about it.

**** I wanna know lol

23 hours ago, Carter said:

I was told some of the stuff from a few coaches in south Florida