Coaching Carousel

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is too true of UGA fans

Rivals has confirmed Monken is replacing Coley as the OC and Monken will have playcalling duties. They are not sure what Coley's role is at this time.

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Unknøwn said:

Some speculation Norvell may come after Lanning to be DC at FSU. Lanning was LB/Recruiting coordinator for Norvell at Memphis. Looks like he might at least be in line for a raise.

If I was Norvell I'd be all over Charlie Strong. Strong will have to work his way through being a DC again if he ever wants another HC opportunity. Hes better as a DC and hes a tremendous recruiter. 

Would be a dumb move for Lanning.

13 minutes ago, DawgBone said:

I'm glad Bobo landed on his feet so quickly, but man is it going to be weird to see him calling plays for SC.  I have a bad feeling Coley isn't going anywhere. 

I’m expecting the offensive assistant staff to stay the same. It seems there’s too much to point to as saying the cards were stacked against Coley and Fromm this year. I don’t agree with it, but it may be a fair neutral assessment. Hopefully we see some improvements to the support staff at least.

I think Bobo maybe actually doesn’t want to work for Kirby because of how good of friends they are. Their families are close. Coaching together at this level with this kind of stress could be asking for trouble.

8 minutes ago, Carter said:

I think Bobo maybe actually doesn’t want to work for Kirby because of how good of friends they are. Their families are close. Coaching together at this level with this kind of stress could be asking for trouble.

Yep. All I can think of too for this move. 
very well could be looking for a job next year again. Will’s seat has to be pretty hot

2 minutes ago, Unknøwn said:

Yeah, sounds like it all happened yesterday. Arkansas got desperate and called Pittman last night. Pittman jumped on it instantly. 

Yep it sounds like they didn't like the other options and went after Pittman.  Being a head coach is most coaches dream.  I hope Pittman does well out there.  It's amazing how a pee action can affect teams.. due to that peeing that is done by ole miss player, luke is gone.  kiffin takes that ole miss job instead of the arkansas job.  lol