Unknøwn

Coaching Carousel

1,580 posts in this topic

19 minutes ago, Porter Osborne Jr said:

Grow up.  Every coach in the world does this.  Ruhl is the only coach I’ve ever heard of that told his players he’s going to entertain offers.

And pulling a Petrino means leaving in the middle of the night and not telling your players about it.

Grow up.  Congress and the states are ending the free labor of college sports...

Edited by Spts1

18 minutes ago, Porter Osborne Jr said:

The players leave all the time for better situations.  

Troll some place else.  Your act is tired on this board.

Pretty soon they will be able chase the better pay like coaches do...

27 minutes ago, VA F.O. said:

Please stop feeding the troll

Thank you 

This. Stop replying to it and it will go back into hiding then come out with a new name and avatar.

2 hours ago, Porter Osborne Jr said:

Bielema would be a bad fit there.

I don't disagree... Though they can afford him... :lol: That may be the only fit they're looking for at this point.

22 minutes ago, Unknøwn said:

Reportedly, Sarks has emerged as a top candidate at Colorado. 

That would be a great fit for them.  

On 2/16/2020 at 10:24 AM, Unknøwn said:

Charlie Strong has reportedly turned down multiple SEC offers to join Alabama.

If I were him I would not touch Florida and I think it’s goofy how Gator fans are pretending he loves the school. They did him wrong when he was the obvious best candidate for the head coaching job after Urban Meyer left. I won’t go into the reasons why because people who don’t know anything will whine about it.

2 hours ago, Carter said:

If I were him I would not touch Florida and I think it’s goofy how Gator fans are pretending he loves the school. They did him wrong when he was the obvious best candidate for the head coaching job after Urban Meyer left. I won’t go into the reasons why because people who don’t know anything will whine about it.

**** I wanna know lol

Saban has reportedly convinced Sarkisian to remain at Alabama. 

Colorado has Bielema and Air Force HC Troy Calhoun waiting but they'll reach out to some new names now. 

1 hour ago, Unknøwn said:

Saban has reportedly convinced Sarkisian to remain at Alabama. 

Colorado has Bielema and Air Force HC Troy Calhoun waiting but they'll reach out to some new names now. 

Either of those would be a good hire for them I think. Both better then big Bert

Butch Jones has been promoted to special assistant to the HC by Saban. Butch will do film study and handle administrative duties for Saban.

3 hours ago, Bdawg58 said:

Butch is going to make UTjr pay him every single penny he can.. Heck, I would too especially when it’s 200k a month 

And that's exactly why he keeps pulling his name out of searches. He could not had another job by now, Arkansas even had legit interest before hiring Pittman.

Bdawg58 likes this

23 hours ago, Carter said:

I was told some of the stuff from a few coaches in south Florida 

Carter likes this