Matty Ice looks pissed get your popcorn ready!

1 minute ago, Shnikies said:

I'm tired of sticking up for him. It's his fault we only have 7 points. How many times is he gonna turn the ball over? 

Are you at the game? Are you seeing Ryan picking himself up off the ground just about every pass play? I know they aren’t showing that on tv. 

1 minute ago, AtlantaFalconPokerPro said:

I have a hard time blaming Ryan. The dude has never had an oc for more than two years. We need an oc who will let Ryan call plays from the line, and have a lot of say over the whole offense. 

In all honesty, you can’t do that to any team. Name a “consistent winner” that keeps losing OCs to head coaching jobs like Atlanta has.

3 minutes ago, Jerz #Quinning said:

We literally just saw Matt unravel before our eyes. He just completely gave up on the drive and wiltered. I feel bad for the dude with all the hits he's taken but they got to him worst than I've ever seen just now.

Every drop back his is on the ground. I know tv doesn’t show it, but being at the game and actually being able to see it is painful to watch. Dude is tougher than these armchair QBs give him credit for. 

19 minutes ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

I cant believe Ryan still has any homer fans at this point.. Delusional isnt even the word for it.. Ryan absolutely sucks

When you like someone so much it makes it to where they have blinders on. Anyone looking from the outside in can see that he lost it completely. An offensive line or a new coach won't change nothing.

Just now, Winn chicken said:

When you like someone so much it makes it to where they have blinders on. Anyone looking from the outside in can see that he lost it completely. An offensive line or a new coach won't change nothing.

You can also argue that same fact for people that aren’t color blind when looking at Ryan. In 2019, you’d think people wouldn’t think this way.

2 minutes ago, wartownfalcon said:

Every drop back his is on the ground. I know tv doesn’t show it, but being at the game and actually being able to see it is painful to watch. Dude is tougher than these armchair QBs give him credit for. 

He is but it's not going to change here. I understand this but when will you guys? Our OL will never be able to block well so we need someone who may actually give you a fighting chance. The blitz gets to Matt way too easily

Edited by Jerz #Quinning
Just now, Jerz #Quinning said:

He is but it's not going to change here. I understand this but when will you guys? Our OL will never be able to block well so we need someone who may actually give you a fighting chance. The blitz gets to Matt way too easily

It will get to any QB. Look at what we did to Godgers in the Conference Championship.

1 hour ago, wartownfalcon said:

It will get to any QB. Look at what we did to Godgers in the Conference Championship.

Stop making excuses! He looked like Dog Shat again this week. He's thrown more picks in the red zone this year than I can ever remember.

His decision making has been terrible, his accuracy even worse.

We could find a dozen QB's in this league who could turn in the performance we watched today..for a fraction of the cost.