QUINN IS DONE!!!

wartownfalcon

9 minutes ago, slick0ne said:

Quinn has frustrated me over the past few seasons, but a busted play caused by your number one corner not using proper technique and not maintaining leverage on the tackle is not his fault.

We will still win this game despite that one bad play

Yes Tru over perused but over all the middle was out of position. With Neal out expect a lot of that the rest of the year.

10 minutes ago, slick0ne said:

Quinn has frustrated me over the past few seasons, but a busted play caused by your number one corner not using proper technique and not maintaining leverage on the tackle is not his fault.

Has it occurred to you that said veteran players and other veteran players are also sick of Quinn and using their play on the field to speak for them!!! Players make or break any coach! Get the right Coach and the Falcons can once again play to their capabilities!

16 minutes ago, slick0ne said:

How about the first scoring drive?  How about the 3rd and 15 conversion?  

19 minutes ago, slick0ne said:

I don't understand how you can make that statement. Weve lost countless games we should've won the last 4 seasons. 

I don't know what the heck is going to happen. So far I'm severely unimpressed by our team

10 minutes ago, coastiemike said:

That 3rd and 15 was awful. I hated the call, I’d have hated it if we were a disciplined sure tackling defense. We are neither of those at the moment which makes that play call even harder to understand

15 minutes ago, DirtyBird7000k said:

Has it occurred to you that said veteran players and other veteran players are also sick of Quinn and using their play on the field to speak for them!!! Players make or break any coach! Get the right Coach and the Falcons can once again play to their capabilities!

Maybe...but who is the right coach though?

11 minutes ago, coastiemike said:

Yep that 3rd and 15 conversion in the 1st qtr  just determined that the Titans will win this game. I was wrong

7 minutes ago, MD-FalconFan13 said:

I don't understand how you can make that statement. Weve lost countless games we should've won the last 4 seasons. 

I don't know what the heck is going to happen. So far I'm severely unimpressed by our team

Just trying to be optimistic, brother.