God we’re horrible

matty72780

Just now, dodge_birds_fan said:

Wow is all I can say. It's almost comical how bad that was

Opposing teams just moving at will against us. Shocker, Matt Ryan underthrows Sanu. Thank goodness for the flag... Matt Ryan’s deep ball is garbage, can you imagine if he could air it out how dangerous our WRs would be!

Team looks like Shat. I don't care that they just scored.

Where is the veteran leadership on the field? Where is the coaching? Totally unprepared and motivated to play.

If you think Matt Ryan is commanding the offense and utilizing the talent, you are blind.

Anyone..and I mean Anyone can look at one receiver the whole way..pat the ball to let the DB know the throw is coming and then over throw the open man.

He has regressed.

We used to crush Joey Harrington for the same thing and he had no talent.

The DQ defense ..SMH

13 minutes ago, matty72780 said:

Matt Ryan underthrows Sanu. Thank goodness for the flag...

Obviously you’ve never tried to throw a deep ball without stepping into a throw or fielding a ball in the outfield and throwing off your back foot and throwing it in. You aren’t getting much on a throw. Sit back down...you’ve never played sports obviously 

Just now, wartownfalcon said:

Obviously you’ve never tried to throw a deep ball without stepping into a throw or fielding a ball in the outfield and throwing off your back foot and throwing it in. You aren’t getting much on a throw. Sit back down...you’ve never played sports obviously 

Everybody knows Matt Ryan has NEVER had a good deep ball. Arguably one of the worst in the NFL, but you’re clearly an idiot 

2 minutes ago, wartownfalcon said:

Dude it was a 35 yard throw. Matt threw the ball 5 yards short.  NO excuses for poor play..he was not being hit or pressured..just  another terrible pass .

4 minutes ago, wartownfalcon said:

You are a moron. He’s usually tops every year on completion % on deep balls. Please sit down

Really, where is the data on that? Please share, oh let me guess, you just made that up. Another turnover by Matt Ryan too YAY!!!!!

Edited by matty72780

4 minutes ago, wartownfalcon said:

Again...you’re obviously not an athlete so your response is invalid

How do you know who’s an athlete or not? Clearly neither are you, sure you probably played HS football like all of us did. I’m sure you scored 4 touchdowns in one game for Polk High to tie Al Bundy but someone who claims to be a “superior athlete” on an Atlanta Falcons message board was probably a bum! You also probably live in your Moms basement rewatching your high school game tapes as a 40 year old waiting for the Canadian Football League to call you back. Scrub!