*** Official Titans Vs Falcons In-Game Thread ***

4 minutes ago, zekeyboy1 said:

But we would "never survive without Matt Ryan". Yeah right..Im ready to move on from everybody. lol

Ryan is un-move-able now..

Just change philosophy to cover for him..

Thomas at OT could make him more comfortable back to there.

They need D-Line more, as they have too much focus invested on offense (and Beasley is leaving in Free Agency more than likely,  but I believe that helping Ryan is the organization's top priority.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That fumble was as ridiculous as his many interceptions.

JJ on the bench. Sanu on the bench. 3rd string RG on the field and a 1.8 YPC back on the field. We're just stupid.

Titans know everything we’re running on offense. Everything. They knew exactly where Matt was trying to go on that 4th down.

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Ergo Proxy said:

Falcons previously had 3 losing season in 11 years with Ryan.

Never had consecutive winning seasons before Ryan and TD.

Ryan is going nowhere and coaching is the clear issue with this team right now.

What are you talking about?

On Madden I created a new offensive line with create a player and the team wins 20 games a year.

40 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

I hear you. We are moving next year from Fairfax to our lake house in Central Va. Country, no traffic down here. My wife is retiring next year, told who to do it several years ago. I want to enjoy life, cannot take the money with you. 

Exactly! Enjoy it with no regrets.

21 minutes ago, thanat0s said:

Matt is wildly under appreciated in this town. 

Yes and there’s a good reason for this....after the Super Bowl year it was all downhill for Matt  I think it’s time for Atlanta to look for another quarterback

Just now, Easyb said:

How am I wrong???  this quarterback is not going to get Atlanta  to another Super Bowl

You stated his play has gone downhill since the mvp year. That’s entirely false. Take a moment to look at statistical evidence before making a claim like that. 

• PK Manley locked and unpinned this topic