Monoxide

*** Official Titans Vs Falcons In-Game Thread ***

2,847 posts in this topic

Just now, WhenFalconsWin said:

I thought bringing Koetter back was the beginning of the end and I was right. Quinn putting himself up as DC was a last ditch effort.  His job is gone. How soon is the main question. Artie does not like to fire coaches in the middle of a season. He offered Reeves to fished out the season but he quit. 

Hiring Koetter was like going back to an ex-girlfriend
You got nostalgic for the good times (2012) and forgot about all the reasons you broke up with her in the first place (2013 and 2014).

This rekindled relationship looks like it’s headed for predictable disaster.

LookAboutFalcon likes this

I said it, you can bring all the refs in for practice all you want, that isn’t going to fix what the issue is. 

1 minute ago, 2_legit_2_legit_2_quit said:

I hope every fan at the game boos the **** out of this team

Fans have to speak up and send blank a message. This is so bad I think it's an insult to all of us. 

Just now, Rise said:

Yep 

I do not think that these players have or will 

This. This is why I think they need to burn it down. Remove the stain. Start fresh. This group's window is closed.

13 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

When you keep hiring retreads that have been fired from multiple NFL teams it shouldn't come as a surprise that your team looks like a dumpster fire.

I thought experience would have helped but obviously the opposite has happened as of right now I fear for a lot of these coaches jobs.

Not only are the penalties killing us the lack of inventiveness to use what we have is just mind blowing.

I don’t know where we go from here we still aren’t executing either side of the ball.Penalties still prevalent yeah I think ABs gonna lose patience with this crew.

Im almost at the blow it up across the board point and start again as I’ve seen not too much improvement across the board with all the pieces back.

PokerSteve likes this

1 minute ago, 2_legit_2_legit_2_quit said:

Exactly. We need to start getting past that game and it begins with getting rid of Quinn.

Yep. That game is on DQ’s mind 24-7. It’s obvious. He’s not the same as he was before that game. 

Just now, Jerz #Quinning said:

Hiring Koetter was like going back to an ex-girlfriend
You got nostalgic for the good times (2012) and forgot about all the reasons you broke up with her in the first place (2013 and 2014).

This rekindled relationship looks like it’s headed for predictable disaster.

Every time I see your Avatar, I want to slap it.

Jerz #Quinning likes this

The is like the 10th time he has thrown blindly from the pocket to avoid a sack!  It isn't ******* "leeway" anymore.