Monoxide

*** Official Titans Vs Falcons In-Game Thread ***

2,847 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, SoCalFalconFan said:

These moments can make a team stronger. Let's see how they respond. 

I like you’re optimism, but we’ve heard this song.

Just now, Falconsfan567 said:

Should have known that Dan Quinn was a joke of a coach when his response to the worst Super Bowl meltdown ever was "embrace the suck." That's as bad as Jim Mora saying "losing is fun."

if the falcons head coach isn't making up some catchy motivational phrase he's not doing his job right!

Just now, kiwifalcon said:

Pretty much we’ve built the team this way so why not hire an offensive coach.The worse thing is we’ve seen what it looks look me when it’s coached and used correctly now we’ve just had a clown show the last 3 years.

Its clear we have the talent here.We just need a coach who can bring bare this out.

I agree it starts with Hc.

Were in a division where Drew Brees is out on IR, Cam Newton is injured and hasn't shown up to a game, Bucs are the Bucs. And we're in last place. 

jmb27 likes this

1 minute ago, Falconsfan567 said:

Should have known that Dan Quinn was a joke of a coach when his response to the worst Super Bowl meltdown ever was "embrace the suck." That's as bad as Jim Mora saying "losing is fun."

Yeah that was pretty bad. I was like wtf kind of slogan is this but I kept my mouth shut because everyone seemed to dig it.

Falconsfan567 likes this