Monoxide

*** Official Titans Vs Falcons In-Game Thread ***

2,847 posts in this topic

Just now, Falconsfan567 said:

Should have known that Dan Quinn was a joke of a coach when his response to the worst Super Bowl meltdown ever was "embrace the suck." That's as bad as Jim Mora saying "losing is fun."

Did Jim Mora actually say that? Lmao 

1 hour ago, falcons007 said:

That’s flawed team. I am just about down with DQ who is Defensive guru. If OFfense has to carry hire some one like Sean payton or Doug penderaon.

Pretty much we’ve built the team this way so why not hire an offensive coach.The worse thing is we’ve seen what it looks look me when it’s coached and used correctly now we’ve just had a clown show the last 3 years.

Its clear we have the talent here.We just need a coach who can bring bare this out.

Just now, PeytonMannings Forehead said:

2nd and 17... yeah let’s run a draw.

smh.

I wonder if It works better if Wes and ty aren’t on the ground as two defenders get to the runner. 

HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha

SirCzah and FalconMama like this