Monoxide

*** Official Titans Vs Falcons In-Game Thread ***

2,847 posts in this topic

Just now, Realsurfin said:

HAAAAAAAAAA what is wrong with this team.  I need Gazoo to spin it for me.

I have to hide I am a Falcon fqn another year.

Gazoo is in a tough place... he now needs to wait until we hire a new HC to continue his court jester performance... no way he can continue to do so with Quinn.

1 minute ago, Romfal said:

Bring in Jim Harbaugh

Why not you? You got my vote man. You certainly couldn't do worse lol

Just now, mqg96 said:

We’re about to be 1-12 at home vs the AFC since 2013 lol.

Yeah I honestly can’t even say this was unexpected especially taking into account our AFC woes. 

mqg96 likes this

1 minute ago, DirtyBird7000k said:

Matt might actually win a Super Bowl in Denver before he retires??? Elway would give him a impregnable offensive line, and a Superstar Running back, and a Solid Defense, it worked for Himself and Manning????

That's everything it would take with all his turnovers and bad throws

PokerSteve likes this

Just now, Jesus said:

They quit on themselves. This isn’t college or high school. These guys are getting paid a lot of money to forget how to play football.

I mean Niners went to NfCG after rah rah Mike singletary got tired. Rah Rah DQ might as well drop his pants in locker room and leave Atlanta. Hire a coach who focuses on preparation than cheesy slogans.

Emmitt likes this

2 minutes ago, DirtyBird7000k said:

Matt might actually win a Super Bowl in Denver before he retires??? Elway would give him a impregnable offensive line, and a Superstar Running back, and a Solid Defense, it worked for Himself and Manning????

Can I go with him. Lol

They should go ahead and fire Quinn now. First half of the season is done and we're headed towards 1-3. There is nothing else here that he needs to show us. Let DK be the interim HC for the remainder of the season. 

jmb27 likes this

1 minute ago, SkerFalcon8710 said:

COACHING CHANGE

COACHING CHANGE

COACHING CHANGE

Fans  should be flooding the Falcons with demands dq be fired. At least  another coach  give us a chance...we have ZERO if he stays. We deserve better than this garbage and the players do too. This isnt even a close call in my mind.