Monoxide

*** Official Titans Vs Falcons In-Game Thread ***

2,847 posts in this topic

And that my friends is why he was cut. Second bad shank this year. Time to reboot this whole football team. New philosophy. New way of thinking. New coaches. New players. New GM. I am ready. Matt can’t handle another offensive coordinator so don’t know what you do with him either. See if you can trade him to Miami. I’m 0% emotionally invested into this franchise at this point. Didn’t even plan to watch today but decided I’d check out the first half. 

Doctor Kildare likes this

1 minute ago, Atlantafan21 said:

Well now that everything that could go wrong has gone wrong, can we get the reverse of that in the second half? 

Yeah, we’ll make it close, turn it into a last drive situation, probably turn it over or get faked out for a 1st down.

jmb27 and Ghostpenguin like this

1 minute ago, BloodBurgerOne said:

That's when you know its over. When Money starts missing. This team needs to be torn down and rebuilt. Completely.

I’m actually starting to lean that way for the first time in a long time. 

BloodBurgerOne likes this

I cant even..... in the past I'd blame the cursed black jerseys.....  now I just....   it seriously pains me to be a Falcons fan. Are we tanking for a reason I havent been made clear of yet???

Falcons openings 2020:

Head Coach

OC

DC

QB

1 RB
punter

kicker

and several defense openings!

Edited by SoldMySoul

Just now, mattyicefalcon said:

Why didnt they call a time out???!! & set a play...

If you went on 4th and 1 on previous drive wtf you would not go for 4th & 4 in end zone with 3 TDs down??!!

Can Dan Quinn be fired first??

There is no direction at all on this team. 

thanat0s likes this

Just now, Wjcorner said:

Yeah, we’ll make it close, turn it into a last drive situation, probably turn it over or get faked out for a 1st down.

It’s funny cuz that’s probably what will happen. Either that or we just keep getting slapped.