Monoxide

*** Official Titans Vs Falcons In-Game Thread ***

2,847 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Doctor Kildare said:

The Falcons offense versus the Falcons defense would be an interesting matchup.

It would be penalties and mistakes on every snap on both sides.

I agree if Quinn don’t turn it around this season it is time for him to go. We are one of the most talented teams in the NFL. On a side note the OC is very bad. When he was with Tampa bay they suck and now we are sucking. Why we hire this idiot?

1 minute ago, stizz said:

Falcons look sad and pathetic. DQ doesn't have the nuts to bench Freeman.

He needs to bench cambell and oliver too dudes are trash

Just now, RING OF HONOR said:

Titans bring extra rushers on 3rd....we sit back and give up 1st downs....I really dont know what this defense is or what the **** they're doing...honestly I have no clue....and any offensive coordinator has to be licking his chops looking at film..

I don’t know what the D or O is, besides just trash. There is no game plan on either side. No identity on either side. The coaching staff is just horrible. 

1 minute ago, Doctor Kildare said:

The Falcons offense versus the Falcons defense would be an interesting matchup.

Our offence would torch them for 400 yds, but due to them turning it over on every series it would end up a 0-0 tie.

Just now, RING OF HONOR said:

Titans bring extra rushers on 3rd....we sit back and give up 1st downs....I really dont know what this defense is or what the **** they're doing...honestly I have no clue....and any offensive coordinator has to be licking his chops looking at film..

That's the thing...if it made sense it would be one thing but it never does and it's obvious it's pointless even trying to. Nothing will change or make sense as long as dq is still here.