Monoxide

*** Official Titans Vs Falcons In-Game Thread ***

2,847 posts in this topic

Just now, Flying Falcon said:

Dude, miss me with those theatrical comments. Alford is solid. Yo boy Oliver, sucks mule's balls.

I already said I think Oliver sucks too lol. But Alford was just as garbage. You might be stuck in 2017 considering that was the last time he played decent. 

1 minute ago, Herr Beast said:

It‘s strange how he is still officially HC... he never added anything to offense or special teams or game management, has made this official before the season to be a glorified DC... and the defense is arguably playing worse than last year, even though we are missing only one starter.

Get that loser out if town asap

Exactly!! He took away all his life lines. He has no more. 

Herr Beast likes this

12 minutes ago, Atlantafan21 said:

I already said I think Oliver sucks too lol. But Alford was just as garbage. You might be stuck in 2017 considering that was the last time he played decent. 

Dude, put me on ignore, cause your comments are as bad as Oliver's game right now.

Thanks in advance.

Just now, quotemokc said:

Just like against Brissett, Mariota has no fear when he is in the pocket

I honestly think that alot of that confidence comes from the understanding that a flag will eventually be thrown before the drive can ever stall.

1 minute ago, Ghosts of Glanville said:

Next drive, just pick Mariota up and carry him down to the end zone.   Pretty much the same thing

He does have more rushing yards than our rb's.. Mariota looking like a mix between Vick and Montana today against our defense