Monoxide

*** Official Titans Vs Falcons In-Game Thread ***

2,847 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, jlrfalcon said:

Anybody looking forward to the Division Series this week?

That’s my focus, for sure!

Whats worse is that I have great tickets for the ATL-Hou game next week ! IDK if I even want to go after watching this game! Geezzzz  I was so excited to finally get tickets to watch my home team in person well that was before this beat down!!

jidady and tonatl07 like this

1 minute ago, kenn.junior said:

True

That's a hugely different situation though.  The Patriots are always going to be good, so there is no risk in McDaniels waiting for the perfect opportunity.  

Obviously, Shannihan knew that Quinn caught lightning in a bottle in 2016, so there was too much risk in staying.

4 minutes ago, blkbigdog35 said:

PMF it’s amazing how badly out coached this veteran staff has been.  Do you see it changing this year?

I have nothing to base any optimism on to be honest.  

Most years even if it goes bad I can see us close in some aspects, or I can see one side of the ball really performing.  I don't see anything good going on right now.

1 minute ago, jlrfalcon said:

Anybody looking forward to the Division Series this week?

Acuna and Freddy are hurt. Braves struggle in MLB playoffs...Regular Season Champions though..

Culberson...hurt. Their bench was a strength

Dodgers vs Yankees in World Series.

Huge for MLB...

PokerSteve and ZoneOne01 like this

4 minutes ago, PeytonMannings Forehead said:

Most years even if it goes bad I can see us close in some aspects, or I can see one side of the ball really performing.  I don't see anything good going on right now.

Couldn’t have said it any better. This team hasn’t been competitive. 

blkbigdog35 likes this

1 minute ago, PeytonMannings Forehead said:

I do think we figured something out with Hooper/Freeman. Once they started committing to Hoop, Freeman and Smith had space. After we scared them with the backs, Hoop came open again. That integrates well with our WR options.

You can check me with the all-22 this week.

3 minutes ago, PeytonMannings Forehead said:

The fact is alot of us can name what Dan Quinn do. Not too many people can name what he CAN do effectively outside of evaluate talent, and I'm even iffy on that.

Offense has to play perfect every week because the defense can't cause turnovers.

2 minutes ago, Rise said:

Acuna and Freddy are hurt. Braves struggle in MLB playoffs...Regular Season Champions though..

Culberson...hurt. Their bench was a strength

Dodgers vs Yankees in World Series.

Huge for MLB...

Problem is that it may bring in the 2 biggest TV markets but completely annoys all the TV market in the middle of the country - the day MLB adopts something like a salary cap will be what saves it.

Just now, WhenFalconsWin said:

Welp, this was another lost Sunday. Heading from the lake house now back to Fairfax Va. Nice 2 hours drive in traffic to sooth my soul...:lol:

Did the ATL to Norfolk commute while my ship was in dry dock. All that traffic and all those miles, fun times.

1 hour ago, NCFalconfan said:

Blank is a nice guy but he's lousy at choosing head coaches. He's basically 1 for 4 at this point (Mike Smith being the only decent coach he's hired). So this is basically his mess. Stop hiring cheerleaders and get some innovative X's and O's coaches in here for a change. 

Quinn WAS good

4 minutes ago, PeytonMannings Forehead said:

Exactly my point as well!  First qtr of the season complete and this team still doesn’t have an identity.  DQ looks lost and DK has a boatload of talent on offense and can’t scheme worth a damm. Personally I have a feeling this is going to be a very long disappointing season!