Monoxide

*** Official Titans Vs Falcons In-Game Thread ***

2,847 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, ZoneOne01 said:

The announcer is roasting the defense. ******* :lol:

What we need is for the local press to roast them rather than give them "friendly" interviews

YungFalco and thanat0s like this

7 minutes ago, Beast-N-Da-Sheetz said:

It's the norm for us. Mahomes and everyone else will bounce back.

I don’t disagree, just pointing out that offenses suck today as a whole. 

1 minute ago, Bunchy Carter said:

Trufant is buttcheeks. Oliver is buttcheeks. Matthews is buttcheeks. Freeman is buttcheeks.

Nah, they are what is between the buttcheeks.

7 minutes ago, Precyse said:

We lost to the Colts and Titans. Two teams that may be apart of the worst division in football the AFC South. 

Quinn sucks against AFC and the saints...enough said. Fire his a** today!

PokerSteve likes this

Welp I’m just about ready to join the can DQ train. Not because of the reasons most of you believe but because he handled that hiring of OC’s to drive that high end offensive car. Instead of promoting  the guy that new Kyles system and the players the best in Lafluer he hires Sark. Then instead of weighing more options he immediately hired DK and they look slow and out of sync and uncreative with him. I initially liked the DK hiring but here’s the thing. If you’re going to hire an OC to run the same system why not promote from within? All these 1st year OC woes is getting tiresome. Every 1st year with a new OC Matt and the offense is stagnant. Including with Kyle but that made sense because they were learning a new system. So in loving THAT system so much why would you NOT promote the logical choice. I felt them lafluer should’ve been the OC. All these other things about what’s wrong with the team ain’t it. It’s one thing. The offense. What keeps changing about the offense? The OC’s. This is def Quinn’s last year in Atl if he doesn’t turn things around and I mean quickly at this point. And by that I mean they can’t loose now more than 1 more game and finish 12-4. 

Drew4719, YungFalco, jidady and 2 others like this

1 minute ago, BloodBurgerOne said:

That's what I'm gonna do in fantasy football. Just pick up whatever QB is playing against the Falcons every week. Guaranteed to win.

That’s actually a genius idea. 

BloodBurgerOne likes this

Just now, Jesus said:

They talk about Keanu Neal like the outcome was different when he was on the field this year.

I hate that he was injured but Neal was absolutely putrid out there this year. Clearly not ready after the injury last year.

Jesus likes this

Just now, NCFalconfan said:

I hate that he was injured but Neal was absolutely putrid out there this year. Clearly not ready after the injury last year.

He turned into a headhunter who makes up for getting beat by committing penalties.

Jerz #Quinning and NCFalconfan like this

2 minutes ago, jlrfalcon said:

With this team on the field today, I really wonder if we will win again this year.

High draft pick though...

No saviours coming in Free Agency.

Maybe,  new schemes that no other teams expect. Win a Superbowl in the first two seasons 

Just now, Atlantafan21 said:

I don’t disagree, just pointing out that offenses suck today as a whole. 

Yeah it's definitely one of those days around the league but I expect plenty more for us.