Monoxide

*** Official Titans Vs Falcons In-Game Thread ***

2,847 posts in this topic

Just now, JeffAtl said:

How could we have kept him? 

We could have paid him elite OC money with a promise to promote him. I’m not saying it was certain to work, but we didn’t make any push. He is on a whole other level of playcalling. 

Just now, SoldMySoul said:

Does tolerable hire qualify???? Not great..... certainly not good. 

After 2 seasons of Sark, we were willing to take almost anything and did not want another 1-year "giveaway" season like Shanahan and Sark needed to acclimate Ryan.

SoldMySoul likes this

Just now, RubberDucky said:

Looking back, the smart thing to do would have been promoting him to HC and letting DQ walk.

That's pure hindsight though, and no way anyone could have known.

Shanny looks like he has the 49ers on the right track.

Just now, jlrfalcon said:

After 2 seasons of Sark, we were willing to take almost anything and did not want another 1-year "giveaway" season like Shanahan and Sark needed to acclimate Ryan.

This is true.

1 minute ago, NCFalconfan said:

Who lets the entire coaching staff from a historical offense walk out the door? Quinn and TD thats who. 

There was nothing they could do Shanahan left for a HC job 

Just now, fuego said:

Yeah, but he got us there too. Shanny giveth  and Shanny taketh away. 

Shanahan didnt miss a block(Free). Shanahan didnt hold(Jake as usual). Shanahan didnt keep running plays with time left on the play clock...

1 minute ago, thethirdtate said:

The whole staff and most of not all the players. 

Coaches can be disposed of easily but players with big contracts cannot

2 minutes ago, 175_Ranger_Falcon said:

Why the **** didn’t we continue to feed Hooper to open it up for the guys on the outside

Because the o line allowed Matt Ryan to get happy feet. When that happens it's over

Pacific_Falcon likes this

3 minutes ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

Man, its not just DK.. Its the entire team as a whole.. Some coaches can build teams with alot less talent and get results.. Nothing about this team gels.. Quinn is toast

That's why I still blame Smitty for these letdowns today.

If he hadn't gotten so much success out of below-average teams, I wouldn't have gotten my hopes up that this franchise had turned the corner.

Blaming with this coaching staff, we'll see the same coaching, the same she-itty calls on 4th and 1. SOS every week. this is a poorly coached team and when a team hits them in the mouth they melt like butter in Africa. Sorry sorry *** team, no adjustments because they don't have a clue.

If Artie doesn't fire Quin soon I'm going to ride him hard the rest of the season. Brotherhood doesn't mean she-it on this team unless you think nepotism is brotherhood!

4 minutes ago, Realsurfin said:

Buffalo just screwed up

Brady battling Matt Barkley now. Stuff like that is par for the course in the AFC East.

imagine your team facing QBs like Geno Smith, butt fumble, tannehill, jay cutler, A team looking at their Taylor as a savior, multiple teams hiring the same coaches that couldn’t beat the Pats at their precious job, etc.

pats fans know they have like 4 tough games a year outside their soft division.

Edited by ant.accurate

1 minute ago, Precyse said:

We lost to the Colts and Titans. Two teams that may be apart of the worst division in football the AFC South. 

And Houston next week right?

:lol:

Just now, kenn.junior said:

There was nothing they could do Shanahan left for a HC job 

You could have kept some of the offensive assistants. They all walked out the door. 

thanat0s likes this

Just now, jlrfalcon said:

Coaches can be disposed of easily but players with big contracts cannot

I still say release them to the wolves lol. 

Can we get anything for Freeman?  He’s not even useful as a decoy.  He can get yards if the OL opens a gaping hole but can’tDo anything otherwise.  He’s been bad every game this season, Ito has clearly outplayed him.  

Can’t even run play action with him in there cause he’s not a threat.

Edited by CanadianFalcFan

2 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

No, unfortunately it is not. I wish it was game 16. iT'S going to be a long season.

No SB this season tis true, but they have a real shot at the NRFPT (Not Ready For Prime Time) Award. 

Lowndesfalc likes this