Monoxide

*** Official Titans Vs Falcons In-Game Thread ***

2,847 posts in this topic

I feel sorry @vel has to spend time doing write-up’s on this group.

It looks like we changed our entire philosophy on offense, defense & ST’s.  Wait a minute...we did

vel, just punt on the write-Yo’s.  This team has no clue who they are so how can anyone possibly offer analysis.  Just say TBD and move on

3 minutes ago, sdogg said:

How do you go from Shannahan to DK? DK, who thought that was a good hire?

Does tolerable hire qualify???? Not great..... certainly not good. 

I hate losing but if we do lose, this is the way I want to do it.  I won't have a lot of optimism next week and that will make it better for me.  I waved away the Vikings.  Philly gave me hope, Colts kept me engaged as I thought we could have won if not for mistakes but this sets my expectations that we will lose until we show otherwise.

PokerSteve likes this

Predictable offense, soft defense, ill disciplined team, awful coaching.

the players haven’t executed, but their not being put in positions to succeed. Too talented a roster to be a bottom 5 team, I think head coach has to change. Quinn’s ship has sailed

Just now, JeffAtl said:

How could we have kept him? 

Looking back, the smart thing to do would have been promoting him to HC and letting DQ walk.

That's pure hindsight though, and no way anyone could have known.

6 minutes ago, Atlantafan21 said:

Pat Mahommes not doing much against a lions D with no Darius Slay. Offenses really suck today for sure. 

It's the norm for us. Mahomes and everyone else will bounce back.

I’m seriously beginning to wonder if Matt might do a Luck/Gronk and walk away after this year. He has done everything humanly possible to win a title, only to have it stolen from him by his head coach. He’s taken a massive beating while putting up world class numbers, and hasn’t missed a game in a decade. 

Before now, he could consider only himself career wise, but now he has his boys. I wouldn’t be shocked if he decides he’s had enough. 

2 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

WTF knows. Shanny is not without sin either. Helped us lose a SB.

Yeah, but he got us there too. Shanny giveth  and Shanny taketh away. 

2 minutes ago, NCFalconfan said:

Who lets the entire coaching staff from a historical offense walk out the door? Quinn and TD thats who. 

Because they think Matt is better than he is..

fuego likes this