Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bravesfan

Dallas fans may take up 50% of Superdome

29 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

On 9/29/2019 at 0:16 AM, Bravesfan said:

https://twitter.com/dmn_cowboys/status/1178142370996641793?s=20

LOL. I don’t ever want to hear Saints fans say they are the best fanbase again. A matter of fact I don’t ever want to hear Saints fans trash the Falcons fanbase.

Saints fans are horrible people.

LOOOOOL, Cowboys fans were EASILY outnumbered 4-to-1 Sunday night. “50%” my ***, they didn’t even crack 20%. :rolleyes:

On 9/29/2019 at 11:52 AM, Bravesfan said:

You poor thing, you’re so **** bent on trying to make fun of us but you don’t realize what’s funny about what you’re laughing at. Since you’re uncultured, I’ll break it down for you. Here’s the summary of what a secondline is...

The second line's style of traditional dance, in which participants walk and sometimes twirl a parasol or handkerchief in the air, is called "second lining". It has been called "the quintessential New Orleans art form – jazz funeral without a body".

So yes, in short, the “invading” Cowboys fans held a funeral procession down the streets of New Orleans... for their own team.

:lol:

Edited by Iron Saint
Big_L likes this

Dude isn't even a Falcon fan (not that I blame him).  I think his chick ran off with a Saints fan because she wants a winner.

Iron Saint likes this

I saw the game on TV and I could feel the energy.  The crowd noise was a problem for the Cowboys.  Glad we got the win.  

13 hours ago, Big_L said:

Dude isn't even a Falcon fan (not that I blame him).  I think his chick ran off with a Saints fan because she wants a winner.

But you post here. I think you are a secret Falcons fan. I have no problem with that.

14 hours ago, Iron Saint said:

LOOOOOL, Cowboys fans were EASILY outnumbered 4-to-1 Sunday night. “50%” my ***, they didn’t even crack 20%. :rolleyes:

You poor thing, you’re so **** bent on trying to make fun of us but you don’t realize what’s funny about what you’re laughing at. Since you’re uncultured, I’ll break it down for you. Here’s the summary of what a secondline is...

So yes, in short, the “invading” Cowboys fans held a funeral procession down the streets of New Orleans... for their own team.

:lol:

I hope backwards Bridgewater is your future QB.

3 hours ago, Bravesfan said:

I hope backwards Bridgewater is your future QB.

Y’all lucky we don’t play y’all until after the bye because we’d still sweep y’all with Bridgewater. :lol:

Big_L likes this

7 hours ago, Bravesfan said:

But you post here. I think you are a secret Falcons fan. I have no problem with that.

Actually quite a few Saints fans post here.  A few Falcon fans post on Saintsreport.com.  It seems you a soccer and Braves fan post here as well.  Per your posts, you have a very limited knowledge of football, so welcome to NFL football.  The fans are passionate and the action is fast.  Enjoy your time partaking in our sport.

Iron Saint likes this

Posted (edited)

21 hours ago, Iron Saint said:

Y’all lucky we don’t play y’all until after the bye because we’d still sweep y’all with Bridgewater. :lol:

And if we win  you will blame the officials. :)

Edited by Bravesfan

5 minutes ago, Bravesfan said:

And if we win  you will blame the officials. :)

Not if they call the game consistently across the board. ;)

48 minutes ago, Iron Saint said:

That’s all you got, kid? LMAO, stick to baseball and soccer. You won’t last out here. :lol:

I’ll enjoy when you get screwed again.

9 hours ago, Bravesfan said:

I’ll enjoy when you get screwed again.

And I’ll enjoy it when another Atlanta sports team chokes another championship away, which is mathematically more likely to happen. :lol:

9 hours ago, Bravesfan said:

Now let’s talk about the Falcons’ last 5 playoff exits:

• 2010: #1 seed, go 1-and-done at home by getting blown out 48-21 by a Wild Card team
  • 2011: 1-and-done again after scoring only 2 points
  • 2012: #1 seed, finally win a playoff game, then Harry Douglas trips over his own shoelaces on the potential winning TD and the offense chokes the NFC Championship away
  • 2016: most epic collapse in NFL history
  • 2017: win one, then lay an egg in Philadelphia by only scoring 10 points

How about the Braves?

• 8 straight playoff appearances without winning a playoff series
  • last playoff series win in 2001

How about the Hawks?

• bounced out the playoffs in the 1st round 5 times in the last 10 playoff appearances
  • swept in 3 out of the 5 seasons they made it out the 1st round and to the Semi-Finals, one year they won 2 games before getting bounced
  • swept in the Easter Conference Finals in the one year they made it out the Semis

How about the Thrashers?

• 3 winning seasons out of 11 years
  • 1 playoff appearance
  • left Atlanta and moved to Winnipeg... WINNIPEG

I told you, you don’t want to play this game with me, dude. ;)

On 10/5/2019 at 3:19 AM, Iron Saint said:

And I’ll enjoy it when another Atlanta sports team chokes another championship away, which is mathematically more likely to happen. :lol:

Now let’s talk about the Falcons’ last 5 playoff exits:

• 2010: #1 seed, go 1-and-done at home by getting blown out 48-21 by a Wild Card team
  • 2011: 1-and-done again after scoring only 2 points
  • 2012: #1 seed, finally win a playoff game, then Harry Douglas trips over his own shoelaces on the potential winning TD and the offense chokes the NFC Championship away
  • 2016: most epic collapse in NFL history
  • 2017: win one, then lay an egg in Philadelphia by only scoring 10 points

How about the Braves?

• 8 straight playoff appearances without winning a playoff series
  • last playoff series win in 2001

How about the Hawks?

• bounced out the playoffs in the 1st round 5 times in the last 10 playoff appearances
  • swept in 3 out of the 5 seasons they made it out the 1st round and to the Semi-Finals, one year they won 2 games before getting bounced
  • swept in the Easter Conference Finals in the one year they made it out the Semis

How about the Thrashers?

• 3 winning seasons out of 11 years
  • 1 playoff appearance
  • left Atlanta and moved to Winnipeg... WINNIPEG

I told you, you don’t want to play this game with me, dude. ;)

why did you forget to mention our soccer team? MLS champs ! 

4 minutes ago, bobby digital said:

Who cares about soccer? Did yalls badminton team win the county playoffs too?

Who cares about the Aints. Go back to Saints Report Swamp people. 

1 hour ago, Bravesfan said:

why did you forget to mention our soccer team? MLS champs ! 

This is America, no one cares about soccer here unless it’s the USWNT. :lol:

And even then, people only care (or pretend to care) once every four years when the World Cup rolls around. :rolleyes:

Big_L likes this