who do you guys think would be the best head coach for this roster we have now that may be available next season?

3 hours ago, BlazerSlayer said:

Certainly looks different. The thing with Kyle was it was so unpredictable what the next play would be. Certain looks in the NFL and you can guarantee it's a run, and with KS it would be anything but. Almost any player on the roster would be targeted too. Taylor Gabriel a great example.

3 hours ago, Outmyfalconmind said:

You’d be digging the falcons in the same hole they’ve already dug themselves in.?

And to say the new GM would be required to build an OL and DL is implying that it wasn’t required with TD. And if it wasn’t required, than it isn’t TD who is failing, it is AB. Which in point would contradict everything you just said. And if AB did demand an OL and DL from TD and he hasn’t delivered in the last ten years, it again is showing that AB is the problem.... I’m sorry, but I’m not buying that a new GM is gonna be “required” to do this or that. Because that’s the owners job to demand and if it hasn’t happened, than the owner hasn’t demanded it, why would a new GM change the owner? 

6 hours ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

Anyone else feels like the play book Kyle left isn't the same one he used while he was here? Or maybe our coaches cant teach it correctly.. I understand we've rotated oc's like high-school girlfriends.. But shouldn't we at least have the play book mastered after 6 years? 

I remember in 2015 when we played the Vikings they said that we were predictable and they knew what was coming. This was with Kyle Shanahan his first season with Atlanta. Kyle had some of the same problems at first.

6 minutes ago, Falcons Fan MVP said:

I remember in 2015 when we played the Vikings they said that we were predictable and they knew what was coming. This was with Kyle Shanahan his first season with Atlanta. Kyle had some of the same problems at first.

It's worth remembering how many on this board wanted KS fired in 2015 due to the fast start but 8-8 finish to that season. A lot of reasons given as to why he wouldn't do any better.

On 9/29/2019 at 2:47 AM, Falcons Fan MVP said:

Thomas Dimitroff is not the problem. Our roster is stacked with talent.

TD is actually a big part of the problem.

He is incapable of properly evaluating talent on the OL and DL. Our OL and DL is always a work in progress of players that get pushed around and abused.

He's been here over a decade and still our OL and DL remains a huge problem. 

He must go and we must get a GM capable of building a dominant OL and DL

If this team does not play better as this season goes forward then by the end of the year it will be time for Coaching change. I want to see vast improvement in all areas of need. Mistakes need to be fixed ASAP. I want to see a team on the field that looks like they practiced together and know what to do when they play. I want to see a coach on the sideline that has his players back. I want to see a team that while on the sidelines is pulling for each other holding each other accountable. I want to see a team that knows they can and will win the game. I want it to be our Falcons!!

Not a team that looks like a clown and freak show. If we have all this talent then maybe the problem is something bigger than the players. 

On 9/28/2019 at 11:53 PM, slickgadawg said:

got a problem with your OPINION.   First you said Reid calls the plays, then said that Reid takes over when Bieniemy slips every game...

Image result for confused gif

OK, I gotcha.  I'll just say this, the majority of game design and play calling is done by Andy.  I actually feel bad for EB, bc he looks like a lame duck on the sidelines.  The truth is, Andy has a Waffle House menu he's calling plays from.  Maybe sitting behind Andy, gives him his own identity (hindsight).  Maybe I'll lay off of him and give him a chance.

Ughhhh

5 minutes ago, KCFalcon22 said:

OK, I gotcha.  I'll just say this, the majority of game design and play calling is done by Andy.  I actually feel bad for EB, bc he looks like a lame duck on the sidelines.  The truth is, Andy has a Waffle House menu he's calling plays from.  Maybe sitting behind Andy, gives him his own identity (hindsight).  Maybe I'll lay off of him and give him a chance.

Ughhhh

I hope that Arthur Blank is aware of that if he evaluates him as a possible coach 

21 hours ago, high impact said:

If this team does not play better as this season goes forward then by the end of the year it will be time for Coaching change. I want to see vast improvement in all areas of need. Mistakes need to be fixed ASAP. I want to see a team on the field that looks like they practiced together and know what to do when they play. I want to see a coach on the sideline that has his players back. I want to see a team that while on the sidelines is pulling for each other holding each other accountable. I want to see a team that knows they can and will win the game. I want it to be our Falcons!!

Not a team that looks like a clown and freak show. If we have all this talent then maybe the problem is something bigger than the players. 

Selah. 

On 9/28/2019 at 6:12 PM, SoCalFalconFan said:

Dan Quinn is a solid coach. I'll stick with Q until he gives me a reason to jump ship. He hasn't given me a reason to do that yet. 

Well, when you do jump ship at least Quinn can provide you a log from one of his Brotherhood BS sessions.... 

Quinn has no backbone, just like Arthur. 

how can we build strong OL and def lines when all our money goes to 5 freakin players? ((ok, I'm exaggerating here and have no idea how much a percentage of our cap goes to those big contracts, all I know is that we seem way too generous and it inevitably has an impact on the other players we can bring in to build our lines))  a question I've always had--what if we pushed back more on these big contracts, do we really think Julio, grady, freeman, ryan, etc would have walked if we offered a bit less while still giving them good contracts? 

1 hour ago, Falcon Man™ said:

Well, when you do jump ship at least Quinn can provide you a log from one of his Brotherhood BS sessions.... 

Quinn has no backbone, just like Arthur. 

I try to see the redeeming qualities in a person. I DO think he's a good coach... but it isn't like I can't see the glaring mistakes he is making right now. He's been out-coached 4 games in a row, including the win. 

On 9/28/2019 at 8:15 PM, Falcons Fan MVP said:

What's your opinion of Dan Quinn? I am actually afraid if he gets fired because he would make an excellent defensive coordinator for Kyle Shanahan or for your Saints even.

As someone on the outside of y’all organization and fanbases, I think he has too much on his plate as a head coach.

I think in the right situation he can be a very solid DC, but it seems the more responsibilities he has, the more his attention gets stretched thin and the whole program suffers as a result. So to compensate, he has to relegate some aspects (like clock management) to other coaches that also may not be ready to take on the additional responsibility.

While I don’t think we’d move on from Dennis Allen (only likely situation is if he gets another HC gig), I think Quinn could flourish with our personnel considering he wouldn’t even have to worry about the offensive side the ball and focus purely on the defense.

I’m not sure if he’d go to San Francisco though considering Kyle Shanahan is from his coaching tree. A head coach going work for his former OC-now HC as a DC would make one screwed up coaching tree. :lol: