Falcons Fan MVP

who do you guys think would be the best head coach for this roster we have now that may be available next season?

38 posts in this topic

I would like to know who you guys think would be a head coach that would be an excellent fit for this roster we have now based on scheme and personality? I can't think of many that would be better than Quinn. I think Jim Harbaugh might be a good fit but that is speculation at best. Many fans keep saying Quinn is letting us down. I do think that Arthur Blank should at least start planning who he is going to go with just in case Quinn doesn't get it straight. Guys that could be available next year are Mike Tomlin, Mike McCarthy,  Jim Harbaugh,  Eric Bienemy (I would prefer someone with head coaching experience and sb experience.) Jim Harbaugh is the only coach I would even consider bringing here. And I'm not sure if his scheme would fit or not I just think him and Matt Ryan would be a nice fit. Your thoughts? Who is this magic coach you guys think will help us play our best ball and not Falcon things up all the time?

Man first 3 games haven't went as some planned BUT is it time for this? Some fans say ge is in the hot seat. Is that more of some on this BOARD thinking or is this truly what AB is thinking? DQ can irritate you with his stubbornness but I don't know how much TD is a factor

41 minutes ago, theDIRTYcode said:

I would give serious consideration to Bieniemy but I'm not on the fire Quinn wagon. And I'm not a big fan of retreads, though Andy Reid has done fairly well.

Can we please stop with Bieniemy.  Just my opinion, but also coming from someone who lives in KC, Andy is the one calling the plays not EB.  Watched it last year in the playoffs and the second game of the season against Oakland.  Andy takes over at the sight of him slipping EVERY GAME.

Falcons Fan MVP and NeonDeion like this

3 hours ago, papachaz said:

:lol::lol:

Hey, I’m trying to keep this man employed in this division! Y’all take one for the team! :lol:

23 minutes ago, Iron Saint said:

Hey, I’m trying to keep this man employed in this division! Y’all take one for the team! :lol:

What's your opinion of Dan Quinn? I am actually afraid if he gets fired because he would make an excellent defensive coordinator for Kyle Shanahan or for your Saints even.

5 hours ago, KCFalcon22 said:

Can we please stop with Bieniemy.  Just my opinion, but also coming from someone who lives in KC, Andy is the one calling the plays not EB.  Watched it last year in the playoffs and the second game of the season against Oakland.  Andy takes over at the sight of him slipping EVERY GAME.

Fair enough. 

Quinn has to go. I want him fired during the BYE week Koetter can take over after that then this off season Fire TD and get a new GM first then get a talented young NFL OC as head coach who then hires a young up and coming DC.

The New GM woild be required to build a big nasty OL and DL withmsize and weight so our skill players can thrive.

Anyone else feels like the play book Kyle left isn't the same one he used while he was here? Or maybe our coaches cant teach it correctly.. I understand we've rotated oc's like high-school girlfriends.. But shouldn't we at least have the play book mastered after 6 years? 

17 minutes ago, MAD597 said:

Quinn has to go. I want him fired during the BYE week Koetter can take over after that then this off season Fire TD and get a new GM first then get a talented young NFL OC as head coach who then hires a young up and coming DC.

The New GM woild be required to build a big nasty OL and DL withmsize and weight so our skill players can thrive.

I think Quinn would be ok as a dc alone.. Was watching the nfl network yesterday and a few players coaches on a show were talking about how difficult it is to be a head coach and oc/dc.. Imo Quinn is in way over his head and is actually drowning at this point.. We simply just need a head coach and it shows.. Ex penalties out the ying yang

6 hours ago, KCFalcon22 said:

got a problem with your OPINION.   First you said Reid calls the plays, then said that Reid takes over when Bieniemy slips every game...

Image result for confused gif

3 hours ago, MAD597 said:

Thomas Dimitroff is not the problem. Our roster is stacked with talent.

2 hours ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

Anyone else feels like the play book Kyle left isn't the same one he used while he was here? Or maybe our coaches cant teach it correctly.. I understand we've rotated oc's like high-school girlfriends.. But shouldn't we at least have the play book mastered after 6 years? 

They should be able to watch old 2016 games for ideas on how to run his scheme in each situation.

⚡Slumerican⚡ likes this

3 hours ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

Certainly looks different. The thing with Kyle was it was so unpredictable what the next play would be. Certain looks in the NFL and you can guarantee it's a run, and with KS it would be anything but. Almost any player on the roster would be targeted too. Taylor Gabriel a great example.

⚡Slumerican⚡ likes this

3 hours ago, MAD597 said:

You’d be digging the falcons in the same hole they’ve already dug themselves in.?

And to say the new GM would be required to build an OL and DL is implying that it wasn’t required with TD. And if it wasn’t required, than it isn’t TD who is failing, it is AB. Which in point would contradict everything you just said. And if AB did demand an OL and DL from TD and he hasn’t delivered in the last ten years, it again is showing that AB is the problem.... I’m sorry, but I’m not buying that a new GM is gonna be “required” to do this or that. Because that’s the owners job to demand and if it hasn’t happened, than the owner hasn’t demanded it, why would a new GM change the owner?