We probably win Sunday because we're inconsistent and we'll show up this time

I feel like I'm going out on a huge limb picking the Falcons Sunday. They're not a reliable horse to bet on, because you never know which Falcons team will show up.

But since we lost and looked terrible last week, I think the inconsistent Falcons will be mad, and therefore motivated to show up this week.

I think we will win, but it won't really mean we've fixed what's wrong. Most likely, it will lead to an inconsistent, soft performance the following week.

No, that is not what will follow.  Following the win over the Titans, the Falcons will continue roaring through the NFL.  We will annihilate the competition by coming out prepared, disciplined, and efficient in all phases of the game.  Adjustments will be done quickly and will immediately negate what the other team is attempting.  We will establish an early lead and put a hard press on as we extend that lead throughout the game.  We will be the model of consistency.  All of this will result in a Lombardi trophy.  Falcon fans will finally breath a sigh of relief.

Oh, wait.  Darn it.  I took the blue pill today.  I was supposed to take the red pill.  Please disregard any and all posts from me today.  I apologize if I caused any of you to develop unrealistic expectations. 

[What DriveHomeSafelyAtlantaWins said]

21 minutes ago, DriveHomeSafelyAtlantaWins said:

I feel like I'm going out on a huge limb picking the Falcons Sunday. They're not a reliable horse to bet on, because you never know which Falcons team will show up.

But since we lost and looked terrible last week, I think the inconsistent Falcons will be mad, and therefore motivated to show up this week.

I think we will win, but it won't really mean we've fixed what's wrong. Most likely, it will lead to an inconsistent, soft performance the following week.

I can see that.

55 minutes ago, DriveHomeSafelyAtlantaWins said:

For some reason,, Your not making me feel any better.......reading your post reminds me this team has a lot of problems right now... The main problem is we don't have the correct OC. If they don't make a huge change up with the O# scheme ,, you can forget about a win until they do.. Let's just hope they see it before it's to late this season.

The Falcons are known for a good O# ,, Not for htere D # ,, But if we can't produce another great O# this year,, WE can all forget about the playoffs,,  and look forward to a great pick in the 2020 draft.. :ninja:

But in this case,, Great is not always better by having a high draft pick. I'm hoping for the last pick in the draft!! 

2 hours ago, NaGaBoy said:

No, that is not what will follow.  Following the win over the Titans, the Falcons will continue roaring through the NFL.  We will annihilate the competition by coming out prepared, disciplined, and efficient in all phases of the game.  Adjustments will be done quickly and will immediately negate what the other team is attempting.  We will establish an early lead and put a hard press on as we extend that lead throughout the game.  We will be the model of consistency.  All of this will result in a Lombardi trophy.  Falcon fans will finally breath a sigh of relief.

Oh, wait.  Darn it.  I took the blue pill today.  I was supposed to take the red pill.  Please disregard any and all posts from me today.  I apologize if I caused any of you to develop unrealistic expectations. 

[What DriveHomeSafelyAtlantaWins said]

so THAT'S why you were able to 'rise up' albeit only temporarily.....

sure glad it didn't take 4 hours for you to tone it 'down' a bit

:ninja::lol:

6 hours ago, Draftnut57 said:

For some reason,, Your not making me feel any better.......reading your post reminds me this team has a lot of problems right now... The main problem is we don't have the correct OC. If they don't make a huge change up with the O# scheme ,, you can forget about a win until they do.. Let's just hope they see it before it's to late this season.

The Falcons are known for a good O# ,, Not for htere D # ,, But if we can't produce another great O# this year,, WE can all forget about the playoffs,,  and look forward to a great pick in the 2020 draft.. :ninja:

But in this case,, Great is not always better by having a high draft pick. I'm hoping for the last pick in the draft!! 

I think the offense looks like it's very close to clicking. 

4 hours ago, Faithful Falcon said:

You're just plain negative. Post some logic behind your opinion. Plain bad doesn't make it a close game.

As a Falcons fan for 26 years I can definitely understand why fans would be negative even though I feel like the Falcons will have their day.