Mississippi State vs Auburn

2 minutes ago, SacFalcFan said:

auburn is a legit contender for the national title IMO. 

Offense is getting better each game because Bo is getting more comfortable and we've actually got some weapons in the passing game like Seth Williams. Defense was always gonna be rock solid. Dang straight Auburn is legit!! I just don't know if they can survive this schedule!! Still got Florida, LSU, Georgia and Bama left. No way I see Auburn making it through that without losing a couple of times.

Total blowout. Miss State was not in this game at all.

I’m going to be really annoyed if UGA goes to Auburn this year and forgets how to play football. I won’t even be surprised if we lose that game. Hopefully we win. If we lose I can’t handle getting blown out at Auburn again lol at least make it close. I hate the annual blowout loss to a West team on the road  

Auburn looks like a dangerous team with everything except starting a true freshman QB in their favor for making a run at Atlanta. 

Edited by Carter
26 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

Offense is getting better each game because Bo is getting more comfortable and we've actually got some weapons in the passing game like Seth Williams. Defense was always gonna be rock solid. Dang straight Auburn is legit!! I just don't know if they can survive this schedule!! Still got Florida, LSU, Georgia and Bama left. No way I see Auburn making it through that without losing a couple of times.

you have bama and uga at home.. you can win both games.. the question is the rematch in atlanta.. :)

7 minutes ago, Carter said:

Total blowout. Miss State was not in this game at all.

I’m going to be really annoyed if UGA goes to Auburn this year and forgets how to play football. I won’t even be surprised if we lose that game. Hopefully we win. If we lose I can’t handle getting blown out at Auburn again lol at least make it close. I hate the annual blowout loss to a West team on the road  

Auburn looks like a dangerous team with everything except starting a true freshman QB in their favor for making a run at Atlanta. 

i have us going 11-1 or 10-2 and one loss being at auburn.. 

16 minutes ago, SacFalcFan said:

i have us going 11-1 or 10-2 and one loss being at auburn.. 

Why? Why would you say that? Do you really believe that? 10-2? Who does the second loss come from? Florida? Man...you guys are too much. The negativity is real. I don’t see any UGA loss in the regular season. Not even close. 

Just now, Black Francis said:

Why? Why would you say that? Do you really believe that? 10-2? Who does the second loss come from? Florida? Man...you guys are too much. The negativity is real. I don’t see any UGA loss in the regular season. Not even close. 

we usually crap ourselves at least 1 time a year on the road and it seems the road SEC West games is that game yearly.. we got destroyed by ole miss, auburn, and lsu in the last 3 years.  auburn is a heck of a team this year.  when we play auburn on the plains that freshman qb won't be a freshman anymore.  that defense is legit.  we have played way too conservatively so far this year.  kirby admitted that we have done a poor job offensively getting the ball to our playmakers and opening up our offense, but that is on him.  against notre dame cook and pickens didn't get a touch and there is no excuse for that.  the one thing about nick saban that I respect the most is his ability to change.  nick saban was very conservative even when he had talents like julio jones.  he won titles that way, but after seeing the game change some with the wide open offenses which hurt his defenses a number of times he saw he needed to change his recruiting and his offense so he did that.  i can see us ending up 11-1..  it's very hard in this league to go undefeated.  

1 minute ago, SacFalcFan said:

we usually crap ourselves at least 1 time a year on the road and it seems the road SEC West games is that game yearly.. we got destroyed by ole miss, auburn, and lsu in the last 3 years.  auburn is a heck of a team this year.  when we play auburn on the plains that freshman qb won't be a freshman anymore.  that defense is legit.  we have played way too conservatively so far this year.  kirby admitted that we have done a poor job offensively getting the ball to our playmakers and opening up our offense, but that is on him.  against notre dame cook and pickens didn't get a touch and there is no excuse for that.  the one thing about nick saban that I respect the most is his ability to change.  nick saban was very conservative even when he had talents like julio jones.  he won titles that way, but after seeing the game change some with the wide open offenses which hurt his defenses a number of times he saw he needed to change his recruiting and his offense so he did that.  i can see us ending up 11-1..  it's very hard in this league to go undefeated.  

That’s not UGA football anymore. It’s not. Get used to winning. That old feeling needs to go. That true freshman has not seen anything like the Georgia Bulldogs. That’s my perspective. My truth. UGA is heck to deal with. Undefeated regular season. Expect it. I do. 

1 minute ago, Black Francis said:

That’s not UGA football anymore. It’s not. Get used to winning. That old feeling needs to go. That true freshman has not seen anything like the Georgia Bulldogs. That’s my perspective. My truth. UGA is heck to deal with. Undefeated regular season. Expect it. I do. 

I hope you are right on that, but I have to see it to believe it.  I really think there are 3 legit contenders right now for the SEC West with lsu, auburn, and alabama.  lsu and alabama are going to outscore you, but auburn is going to score enough and play great defense.  it's going to be fun seeing the games between those top 3 teams.  we know bama is for real and i think auburn with that defense, but is lsu for real?  will be interesting for sure. 

10 minutes ago, Black Francis said:

Some of us don’t pee our pants at the notion of another team being able to beat our team. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Losing one game on the road to an SEC West opponent has been a constant. It has happened every single year Kirby has been here and each time it was like the team didn’t even show up to play. Acknowledging this is not negativity. Expecting that it won’t happen when it always does is the negative reaction, because it is a fantasy and creates a false sense of entitlement. 

I think we blow out Florida again but the Auburn game is very much a concern to me.

Just now, Carter said:

Some of us don’t pee our pants at the notion of another team being able to beat our team. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Losing one game on the road to an SEC West opponent has been a constant. It has happened every single year Kirby has been here and each time it was like the team didn’t even show up to play. Acknowledging this is not negativity. Expecting that it won’t happen when it always does is the negative reaction, because it is a fantasy and creates a false sense of entitlement. 

I think we blow out Florida again but the Auburn game is very much a concern to me.

the game against auburn next week will tell us a lot about florida.. if florida plays them tough and it's a close game in the end we might have a tougher game in jacksonville..  however if florida gets destroyed or loses by a few touchdowns that will tell us alot about florida.. i want another blowout of florida.. their fans have been so loud this offseason about beating us.  

-Watched a lot of football yesterday and the SEC West is really flexing it's muscle at the top right now with LSU, Alabama and Auburn. All three have really good to me and that is easy to see. Big game this week on the road at UF for Auburn. I would take the Tigers right now based off what I have seen. I have said it many times, I am a big Bo Nix fan. He is going to be special on the plains and that may be happening sooner than later. Alabama giving up rushing yards is surprising to me, let's see if that is a trend, but their offense is crazy fast and especially at the WR positions. Some big games in November on that side and especially for Auburn. Did notice that Clemson does not play Duke or Virginia in the regular season. They are set up until their championship game in my opinion.... from rusty on 247 (uga mod)..  he has been talking big out bo nix for a while..