Mississippi vs Alabama

3 minutes ago, SacFalcFan said:

my response is completely honest and truthful.  what i said about your OOC schedule is accurate.  you play 1 good team and 3 cupcakes.  the issue is when that 1 good team is duke that is a joke of a ooc schedule.  you can't argue that at all.  bama has done a good job previously doing that with a better 1 team and 3 cupcakes.. nothing i said in my post is wrong at all nor is it inflammatory regarding alabama.. the facts back what i said.  we are talking this year's ooc and even you can admit that it's a joke. 

So we’re talking about this year now. Lmao. Sure man. You know these schedules are set up years in advance. You know that. I know you do. You’re a smart guy but now your faking the funk. Sometimes the future schedules don’t work out. Sometimes teams say no to Alabama. Nick Saban and the University of Alabama has proven that they’ll play anybody. Heck, go back 40 years! This is so made up and the only joke in this thread is UGA fans starting an Alabama in game thread just to hate on them. Your hate and insecurities are duly noted. I’m sure I’ll be banned now. 

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fromm had a 65% completion rate and no picks. Tua had a 40% completion rate and 2 picks. Dig a little deeper.

UVA is better than people realize too. I think a lot of times people want teams like Alabama, Georgia, etc. to play big brands. In reality, if either team dropped a G5 OOC game and scheduled say SMU (

Ya know, you're right. I am done with this. Like you said, I support my team, I love my alma mater,  and I love the titles! All this talk really doesn't matter. @Carter nothing but respect for yo

Posted Images

Just now, SacFalcFan said:

you did read my comment on a good defense right.. that is usually considered a top 30 defense in college and if you think oklahoma's defense was good I don't know what to say.. they were not very good last year. they gave up 33 points a game i believe..  the stats i posted in the preseason were against top 30 defenses.. 

Is App State a good D? How bout Vanderbilt? Because they both kept Fromm in check

3 minutes ago, LouDog said:

Fromm has less than 200 yards in 3 of 4 games this year

yep we win differently than bama.. we have mr. conservative running our program.  we also don't come close ot the offensive firepower you guys have.  i am pretty enviousof your offensive system and how nick saban changed from being mr. conservative early in his career.. 

yep we win differently than bama.. we have mr. conservative running our program.  we also don't come close ot the offensive firepower you guys have.  i am pretty enviousof your offensive system and how nick saban changed from being mr. conservative early in his career.. 

So when Fromm has 167 against App State its because yall are conservative but when Tua has 300 yards and 2 TDs against LSU its a bad game? Biased much?

1 minute ago, SacFalcFan said:

I got plenty of perspective, but based on the bama replies unless you say bama is awesome and we should worship you guys your fans get all upset about it even when facts are used.  the reality is nothing i said was wrong.  perspective is needed when things are brought up for sure.  what i said was accurate:  bama's ooc is a joke THIS year.  i never brought up UGA in this discussion, bama fans did.  i was comparing bama and clemson which was the original discussion and what i said was correct. on that.  clemson's ooc is better than bama, but in conference it's a big difference and clemson is a joke there.. unfortunately for everyone else the acc stinks. 

No, the issue is that you guys call out Saban, shame on Saban, for playing the schedule that presents itself.

When all the GA fans on here criticize him for this 1 game, which again is set by others, it is false statements. 

So when your fans attack our coach, program, and QB repeatedly,  of course we are going to bring  your program into the discussion.  Human nature.

1 minute ago, Black Francis said:

So we’re talking about this year now. Lmao. Sure man. You know these schedules are set up years in advance. You know that. I know you do. You’re a smart guy but now your faking the funk. Sometimes the future schedules don’t work out. Sometimes teams say no to Alabama. Nick Saban and the University of Alabama has proven that they’ll play anybody. Heck, go back 40 years! This is so made up and the only joke in this thread is UGA fans starting an Alabama in game thread just to hate on them. 

yeah because the discussion was about clemson's schedule and bama's this year.. so we are discussing this year's schedule.  i never brought up UGA until bama fans did.  nothing wrong with admitting the truth about your occ being a joke.. bama's schedule is 56th in the nation.. that's pretty ridiculous.  you are right on future schedules, but the reality is duke is duke.. it's not like you scheduled texas who stinks this year, but is usually a very good to great football program.  regarding team's won't play bama that does stink because it's clear programs like clemson are able to schedule a&ms, but bama has been that 400 lb guerilla that might scare a team away from playing.. i highly doubt though ohio state is afraid of bama nor is oklahoma.. a home and home with either program would be great to see.. 

yeah because the discussion was about clemson's schedule and bama's this year.. so we are discussing this year's schedule.  i never brought up UGA until bama fans did.  nothing wrong with admitting the truth about your occ being a joke.. bama's schedule is 56th in the nation.. that's pretty ridiculous.  you are right on future schedules, but the reality is duke is duke.. it's not like you scheduled texas who stinks this year, but is usually a very good to great football program.  regarding team's won't play bama that does stink because it's clear programs like clemson are able to schedule a&ms, but bama has been that 400 lb guerilla that might scare a team away from playing.. i highly doubt though ohio state is afraid of bama nor is oklahoma.. a home and home with either program would be great to see.. 

I love you brother. I do. 

So when Fromm has 167 against App State its because yall are conservative but when Tua has 300 yards and 2 TDs against LSU its a bad game? Biased much?

never said that at all.  you can either read what i said instead of putting words in my mouth or we can just stop discussing this all together.  you are biased, i am biased.  really you think you are unbiased in your view? 

6 minutes ago, Black Francis said:

So we’re talking about this year now. Lmao. Sure man. You know these schedules are set up years in advance. You know that. I know you do. You’re a smart guy but now your faking the funk. Sometimes the future schedules don’t work out. Sometimes teams say no to Alabama. Nick Saban and the University of Alabama has proven that they’ll play anybody. Heck, go back 40 years! This is so made up and the only joke in this thread is UGA fans starting an Alabama in game thread just to hate on them. Your hate and insecurities are duly noted. I’m sure I’ll be banned now. 

I hope you don't get banned because I will too.

You are right. The hate and envy runs so deep that they will grasp at anything to criticize Bama.

They hate us cause they ain't us.

never said that at all.  you can either read what i said instead of putting words in my mouth or we can just stop discussing this all together.  you are biased, i am biased.  really you think you are unbiased in your view? 

You said Tua builds up his stats against bad competition and then when he faces a real D he isnt good. Meanwhile he played LSU who had a good D and put up good numbers. And Fromm played a team about the equivalent of a highschool team and got held to 167 yards

3 minutes ago, BamaBirdLady said:

No, the issue is that you guys call out Saban, shame on Saban, for playing the schedule that presents itself.

When all the GA fans on here criticize him for this 1 game, which again is set by others, it is false statements. 

So when your fans attack our coach, program, and QB repeatedly,  of course we are going to bring  your program into the discussion.  Human nature.

did i call out saban?  have i mentioned his name once in this thread?  did i said bama is horrible?  did I attack bama?  nothing i have posted about this schedule discussion was attacking bama at all.. if you think that then you are reaching for stuff to attack me about.  this entire discussion was about clemson and alabama and a comparison of their schedules.  what i said was accurate regarding that.. then you brought into this UGA and we both know UGA's schedule is much tougher this year so how is that an attack on bama either.  my point is correct your occ is a joke.  is it bama's fault?  well they control who they play occ so yeah part of it is bama's fault, but another part black francis brought were teams may be afraid to play bama which is accurate.  each year is different for each program.. some years we have an easier schedule and some years bama has an easy schedule.. the one thing we can agree with is every year clemson has one of the easiest schedules in the country which is pathetic.. the acc is pathetic. 

34 minutes ago, BamaBirdLady said:

You know the Chick -fil-a is always ACC v SEC by rotation.  We have played Clemson,  FSU, and in this rotation Duke was our game. Had absolutely nothing to do with Saban picking the team.

Yes Ga played ND, not the way a lot of their fans were hoping, and won. But how about Murray St and Arkansas St?

Look at the west and Bama's upcoming schedule. We play 3 ranked teams in the west. How many ranked teams in east does GA play? That would be 1, FL.

I think some of the bashing on Bama's schedule needs to be looked at without your red and black glasses!

Georgia has Auburn, Florida and Notre Dame as ranked teams they play this season.  Texas A&M is on the schedule and WERE ranked pretty high at one point and might be still ranked when Georgia plays them...

You said Tua builds up his stats against bad competition and then when he faces a real D he isnt good. Meanwhile he played LSU who had a good D and put up good numbers. And Fromm played a team about the equivalent of a highschool team and got held to 167 yards

yeah what I said was right.. check the stats and the facts back that up..  do i need to repost them again?  tua has 6 tds and 6 ints against top 30 defenses.. he has a million tds and very few ints against crap defenses..here is a good article on it.. https://www.12up.com/posts/6267231-tua-tagovailoa-is-actually-really-bad-against-top-defenses

regarding fromm we throw very little against inferior opponents and run the ball a lot.. now against a top 30 defense in bama last year fromm had 301 yards and 3 touchdowns.  

3 minutes ago, SacFalcFan said:

yeah what I said was right.. check the stats and the facts back that up..  do i need to repost them again?  tua has 6 tds and 6 ints against top 30 defenses.. he has a million tds and very few ints against crap defenses..here is a good article on it.. https://www.12up.com/posts/6267231-tua-tagovailoa-is-actually-really-bad-against-top-defenses

regarding fromm we throw very little against inferior opponents and run the ball a lot.. now against a top 30 defense in bama last year fromm had 301 yards and 3 touchdowns.  

Lmfao ok dude

7 minutes ago, SacFalcFan said:

did i call out saban?  have i mentioned his name once in this thread?  did i said bama is horrible?  did I attack bama?  nothing i have posted about this schedule discussion was attacking bama at all.. if you think that then you are reaching for stuff to attack me about.  this entire discussion was about clemson and alabama and a comparison of their schedules.  what i said was accurate regarding that.. then you brought into this UGA and we both know UGA's schedule is much tougher this year so how is that an attack on bama either.  my point is correct your occ is a joke.  is it bama's fault?  well they control who they play occ so yeah part of it is bama's fault, but another part black francis brought were teams may be afraid to play bama which is accurate.  each year is different for each program.. some years we have an easier schedule and some years bama has an easy schedule.. the one thing we can agree with is every year clemson has one of the easiest schedules in the country which is pathetic.. the acc is pathetic. 

First I said "you guys" meaning this thread was started by a Bulldog shaming on Saban and Bama.

I also mentioned our QB and you have been very vocal about the defects of Tua. 

And part of your criticism of Tua is that he isn't tested against good defenses. Question for you, what exactly are you saying about our program with those comments.

50 minutes ago, SacFalcFan said:

the sec and acc schedule nothing can be done with so I am not saying anything about that, but when your best ooc game is duke that is just pathetic.  at least clemson plays a&m and they could have very been a good team, but with Duke we all know what they are and are not yearly.  alabama usually plays 1 good team or program and 3 cupcakes yearly so that 1 game needs to be a lot better than duke.  in conference as you mention there is no comparison.. clemson has a joke of a conference schedule (a big reason the acc is a joke conference overall)  while alabama has lsu, a&m, and auburn.  we need the acc's perennial powers to come back in miami and fsu and vt to get back to what they used to be yearly to give clemson some type of competition.  until them clemson can be penciled in yearly for the playoff whether they deserve it or not. 

I did some research on Clemson a while back.  The vast MAJORITY of their players are from SEC states.  They are a SEC team playing in the ACC.  Thats the source of why they have walked into the playoffs every season under Dabo...

If you count straight up SEC states outside of South Carolina, 46 out of their 120 players are from states like Georgia, Tennessee, Alabama, Louisiana and florida.  44 players are from South Carolina.  ( South Carolina is a SEC state).  Clemson WAS a member of the Southern Intercollegiate Athletic Association and the Southern Conference with the teams that made up the original SEC.  

Just now, BamaBirdLady said:

First I said "you guys" meaning this thread was started by a Bulldog shaming on Saban and Bama.

I also mentioned our QB and you have been very vocal about the defects of Tua. 

And part of your criticism of Tua is that he isn't tested against good defenses. Question for you, what exactly are you saying about our program with those comments.

well i can't speak for the op since the ole miss game is an sec game and you guys have no control over that game.. i was only referring to the comment comparing the clemson and bama schedules that was made and what i said was correct there.  that is part of a message board to discuss stuff and that is a big question mark right now regarding Tua and his numbers.  plenty of articles have been posted about Tua and his issues against top defenses.. you mislabel a discussion for hating on a player because you don't like what is being said about the player or team and their performance.  hating is saying tua stinks and is horrible and won't be a good nfl player because he has no ability to read defenses.. that is hating and i have never said any of that.. saying that Tua struggles reading defenses and struggles against top 30 defenses is discussing his qb play. 

the same goes for the schedule discussion. hating on bama is saying bama plays a joke pathetic ooc schedule every year and clemson's schedule including the acc is so much harder than bama.. that is stupid and hating.  saying bama's schedule ooc this year is a joke is true, but bama's sec schedule is so much better than clemson is also true. after it being brought up saying uga's schedule is tougher being ranked !5th compared to 56th for bama isn't hating, it's a fact.  Again nothing above is hating on bama.  

your fan base (not saying you personally) seems to have an issue if you don't praise a player and their team you are hating.  it literally is ridiculous how sensitive your fans after all these titles and wins.  you see it everywhere.  prime example are your fans saying UGA is copying with the led lights which is one of the dumbest things i have seen, but no one can do those lights first right because bama fans have to try and claim that.  the same with care packages.  UGA sent them out well bama fans are like omg we did that first UGA is copying us.  huh?  we have been sending care packages to nfl players for a while. 

43 minutes ago, SacFalcFan said:

Off the top of my head. 

Oklahoma 

Notre Dame 

Penn State 

Southern Cal 

Michigan State 

Michigan 

Clemson 

Texas

Florida State

Wisconsin

Virginia Tech

Other than Texas and Notre Dame those are all OOC regular season opponents over the last 17 years and Alabama played the latter regularly prior to this years. History and facts do not lie. Many home and homes or 1st game of the season matchups too. Post UGA’s OOC schedule teams over the years...also, no one here has ever suggested that the Ohio States or Oklahoma’s of the world are “afraid” of Alabama. This is all made up angst. 

15 minutes ago, SacFalcFan said:

well i can't speak for the op since the ole miss game is an sec game and you guys have no control over that game.. i was only referring to the comment comparing the clemson and bama schedules that was made and what i said was correct there.  that is part of a message board to discuss stuff and that is a big question mark right now regarding Tua and his numbers.  plenty of articles have been posted about Tua and his issues against top defenses.. you mislabel a discussion for hating on a player because you don't like what is being said about the player or team and their performance.  hating is saying tua stinks and is horrible and won't be a good nfl player because he has no ability to read defenses.. that is hating and i have never said any of that.. saying that Tua struggles reading defenses and struggles against top 30 defenses is discussing his qb play. 

the same goes for the schedule discussion. hating on bama is saying bama plays a joke pathetic ooc schedule every year and clemson's schedule including the acc is so much harder than bama.. that is stupid and hating.  saying bama's schedule ooc this year is a joke is true, but bama's sec schedule is so much better than clemson is also true. after it being brought up saying uga's schedule is tougher being ranked !5th compared to 56th for bama isn't hating, it's a fact.  Again nothing above is hating on bama.  

your fan base (not saying you personally) seems to have an issue if you don't praise a player and their team you are hating.  it literally is ridiculous how sensitive your fans after all these titles and wins.  you see it everywhere.  prime example are your fans saying UGA is copying with the led lights which is one of the dumbest things i have seen, but no one can do those lights first right because bama fans have to try and claim that.  the same with care packages.  UGA sent them out well bama fans are like omg we did that first UGA is copying us.  huh?  we have been sending care packages to nfl players for a while. 

Bama fans aren’t coming into UGA in game threads slinging crap either. So what about our fans? What about yours? What about you? 

42 minutes ago, BamaBirdLady said:

I hope you don't get banned because I will too.

You are right. The hate and envy runs so deep that they will grasp at anything to criticize Bama.

They hate us cause they ain't us.

Anything? Haha. C’mon, the stuff these other folks are saying isn’t that wild or it wouldn’t get under your skin

“They hate us cause they ain’t us”? Might as well have gone with “I’m rubber and you’re glue...” there. 

11 minutes ago, SacFalcFan said:

You know as well as I do every team has fringe fans that are delusional.  Bama has theirs and GA has theirs too.

I am not one of those. If you read what I have posted, I am concerned about our OL, defensive injuries and getting our running game going. I have also never said anything negative about GA. I was born a Dawg.

What I don't like is posting incorrect information and delusional fan bulls***.

I will call out when I see those things posted. And I will speak up when I disagree with something someone says. Like your take on Tua, to me you are off base. If you only look at stats, Fromm would be a low to mid level QB, but he is not. He is a leader. Same for Tua, sometimes stats don't always tell the story.

3 minutes ago, BamaBirdLady said:

You know as well as I do every team has fringe fans that are delusional.  Bama has theirs and GA has theirs too.

I am not one of those. If you read what I have posted, I am concerned about our OL, defensive injuries and getting our running game going. I have also never said anything negative about GA. I was born a Dawg.

I will call out when I see those things posted. And I will speak up when I disagree with something someone says. Like your take on Tua, to me you are off base. If you only look at stats, Fromm would be a low to mid level QB, but he is not. He is a leader. Same for Tua, sometimes stats don't always tell the story.

There are many real problems and concerns for sure. This is not a complete team however there not any complete teams this year. Our strengths must outweigh our weaknesses, like everybody else in college football. Same deal. New year. RTR. 

42 minutes ago, BamaBirdLady said:

sometimes stats do tell the story as well, but the problem is they don't back up your view of tua.  the facts are the facts when it comes to his performances against top 30 defenses.. that isn't made up, incorrect information, or some delusiuonal crap, it's real and a problem.  it's an issue that tua has to show isn't a problem, but that will take time and it's more than just 1 start to overcome.  he will have plenty of chances this year as well.. tua has superior talent all over that offense and a receiving corp that could be one of the best in the past decade or more.. you guys are that talented at that spot.  if we got by stats then Fromm is one of the best qbs in the country. Fromm's qbr ratings are top 7 in the country and top 3 last year in the nation.  those stats don't lie at all.  both guys are great leaders and that you can't get from stats or wins IMO.  you see it on the field.  again no one is saying tua stinks or anything close to hating (he is one of the best in the nation), but tua has to perform better against top 30 competition.  he could very well do that this year, time will tell.  

1 hour ago, slickgadawg said:

I did some research on Clemson a while back.  The vast MAJORITY of their players are from SEC states.  They are a SEC team playing in the ACC.  Thats the source of why they have walked into the playoffs every season under Dabo...

If you count straight up SEC states outside of South Carolina, 46 out of their 120 players are from states like Georgia, Tennessee, Alabama, Louisiana and florida.  44 players are from South Carolina.  ( South Carolina is a SEC state).  Clemson WAS a member of the Southern Intercollegiate Athletic Association and the Southern Conference with the teams that made up the original SEC.  

i would expect clemson to have the vast majority of their players from sec states due to their location, but a big reason they are a sure thing to make the playoff is due to their inconference easy schedule.  look at the acc..  they are horrible this year.  the best team is most likely virginia.  no offense to virginia with perkins, but they have no business being the 2nd best team in a conference.. clemson even though their blueship ratio and talent is far above all acc teams will still struggle against teams like north carolina, syracuse, and other crap acc teams.