Mississippi vs Alabama

Again, Saban ought to be ashamed of himself.  Tailor made schedule full of creampuffs and cupcakes.  It will come back to bite him late in the season when a untested tide loses to LSU.  In the meantime they continue to devour cupcakes like Godzilla devours mosquitoes. Tide rolls and covers the 37.5 point spread...  The first 10 fans thru the door get to play tailback and receiver..

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fromm had a 65% completion rate and no picks. Tua had a 40% completion rate and 2 picks. Dig a little deeper.

UVA is better than people realize too. I think a lot of times people want teams like Alabama, Georgia, etc. to play big brands. In reality, if either team dropped a G5 OOC game and scheduled say SMU (

Ya know, you're right. I am done with this. Like you said, I support my team, I love my alma mater,  and I love the titles! All this talk really doesn't matter. @Carter nothing but respect for yo

Posted Images

5 hours ago, slickgadawg said:

Again, Saban ought to be ashamed of himself.  Tailor made schedule full of creampuffs and cupcakes.  It will come back to bite him late in the season when a untested tide loses to LSU.  In the meantime they continue to devour cupcakes like Godzilla devours mosquitoes. Tide rolls and covers the 37.5 point spread...  The first 10 fans thru the door get to play tailback and receiver..

You are aware that every team in the west plays every other team in the west?

Should we say shame on Kirby for playing Vandy? How about Tenn next week?

8 hours ago, slickgadawg said:

Bama has a much harder schedule than Clemson

13 minutes ago, LouDog said:

Bama has a much harder schedule than Clemson

the sec and acc schedule nothing can be done with so I am not saying anything about that, but when your best ooc game is duke that is just pathetic.  at least clemson plays a&m and they could have very been a good team, but with Duke we all know what they are and are not yearly.  alabama usually plays 1 good team or program and 3 cupcakes yearly so that 1 game needs to be a lot better than duke.  in conference as you mention there is no comparison.. clemson has a joke of a conference schedule (a big reason the acc is a joke conference overall)  while alabama has lsu, a&m, and auburn.  we need the acc's perennial powers to come back in miami and fsu and vt to get back to what they used to be yearly to give clemson some type of competition.  until them clemson can be penciled in yearly for the playoff whether they deserve it or not. 

8 hours ago, slickgadawg said:

that is what happens with Tua.. he has these amazing games against crap competition and then when he plays a real defense he struggles.  you can't blame bama for the ole miss game.. that's just part of their sec schedule, but the ooc joke of a schedule you can.  they will finally play a team with a pulse in texas a&m, but i am not sure how good they actually are.. they looked horrible today and struggled with a bad arkansas team.  a real team and defense will probably not happen til they play auburn.. lsu is a real team, but their defense has been pretty bad this year.  

12 minutes ago, SacFalcFan said:

the sec and acc schedule nothing can be done with so I am not saying anything about that, but when your best ooc game is duke that is just pathetic.  at least clemson plays a&m and they could have very been a good team, but with Duke we all know what they are and are not yearly.  alabama usually plays 1 good team or program and 3 cupcakes yearly so that 1 game needs to be a lot better than duke.  in conference as you mention there is no comparison.. clemson has a joke of a conference schedule (a big reason the acc is a joke conference overall)  while alabama has lsu, a&m, and auburn.  we need the acc's perennial powers to come back in miami and fsu and vt to get back to what they used to be yearly to give clemson some type of competition.  until them clemson can be penciled in yearly for the playoff whether they deserve it or not. 

You know the Chick -fil-a is always ACC v SEC by rotation.  We have played Clemson,  FSU, and in this rotation Duke was our game. Had absolutely nothing to do with Saban picking the team.

Yes Ga played ND, not the way a lot of their fans were hoping, and won. But how about Murray St and Arkansas St?

Look at the west and Bama's upcoming schedule. We play 3 ranked teams in the west. How many ranked teams in east does GA play? That would be 1, FL.

I think some of the bashing on Bama's schedule needs to be looked at without your red and black glasses!

Edited by BamaBirdLady
8 minutes ago, SacFalcFan said:

that is what happens with Tua.. he has these amazing games against crap competition and then when he plays a real defense he struggles.  you can't blame bama for the ole miss game.. that's just part of their sec schedule, but the ooc joke of a schedule you can.  they will finally play a team with a pulse in texas a&m, but i am not sure how good they actually are.. they looked horrible today and struggled with a bad arkansas team.  a real team and defense will probably not happen til they play auburn.. lsu is a real team, but their defense has been pretty bad this year.  

What about last year against Oklahoma who was ranked 4? Or LSU that was ranked 3? Or Miss State that was ranked 16? Do those games not count?

Just now, BamaBirdLady said:

You know the Chick -fil-a is always ACC v SEC by rotation.  We have played Clemson,  FSU, and in this rotation Duke was our game. Had absolutely nothing to do with Saban picking the team.

Yes Ga played ND, not the way a lot of their fans were hoping, and won. But how about Murray St and Arkansas St?

Look at the west and Bama's upcoming schedule. We play 4 ranked teams in the west. How many ranked teams in east does GA play? That would be 1, FL.

I think some of the bashing on Bama's schedule needs to be looked at without your red and black glasses!

I think your view of your own schedule needs to be looked at without your crimson glasses on.  Georgia played a top 10 Notre Dame team.  Alabama played a crap acc duke team as your best out of conference team.  There is no comparison at all there.  Alabama did indeed pick the game to go against Duke.  They had the opportunity to schedule tougher OOC games this year and decided not to.  Actually UGA plays florida, auburn, and a&m..  Alabama plays lsu, a&m, and auburn.  Here is the ranking of 2019 strength of schedules: 

http://www.southernpigskin.com/sec/2019-college-football-strength-of-schedule-rankings/

UGA has the 15th toughest schedule while alabama has the 56th. 

6 minutes ago, SacFalcFan said:

C’mon man. Look at the OOC schedule for Alabama since Saban has been at Alabama. Look at their future OOC schedule. News flash! Sometimes Bama can’t convince teams to play them. I know. I know. Shocking. I mean Alabama’s rival every year East opponent was until Saban arrived the best team in that Division, Tennessee. Is It their fault outside of UGA the east sucks so bad. Florida? Sure man. I’ll believe it when I see it. At least Alabama has LSU and Auburn. How has UGA’s OOC schedule been over the last 13 years? Do you want to compare?! Your response is intellectually dishonest and I know how knowledgeable you are and have ALWAYS respected that knowledge. This is so made up. 

Just now, LouDog said:

What about last year against Oklahoma who was ranked 4? Or LSU that was ranked 3? Or Miss State that was ranked 16? Do those games not count?

oklahoma was a playoff opponent.. you guys didn't schedule them ooc..  lsu was a tough game for both UGA and alabama last year.  miss state was 8-5.. again though i wasn't talking about sec schedule and what i said includes that in your schedule discussion.  compared to clemson, bama's schedule is tougher and i agree wth that. the occ is a joke. 

Just now, SacFalcFan said:

oklahoma was a playoff opponent.. you guys didn't schedule them ooc..  lsu was a tough game for both UGA and alabama last year.  miss state was 8-5.. again though i wasn't talking about sec schedule and what i said includes that in your schedule discussion.  compared to clemson, bama's schedule is tougher and i agree wth that. the occ is a joke. 

You obviously didn't read which of your posts I quoted. That was in reference to you saying Tua can only beat up on bad teams

3 minutes ago, Black Francis said:

C’mon man. Look at the OOC schedule for Alabama since Saban has been at Alabama. Look at their future OOC schedule. News flash! Sometimes Bama can’t convince teams to play them. I know. I know. Shocking. I mean Alabama’s rival every year East opponent was until Saban arrived the best team in that Division, Tennessee. Is It their fault outside of UGA the east sucks so bad. Florida? Sure man. I’ll believe it when I see it. At least Alabama has LSU and Auburn. How has UGA’s OOC schedule been over the last 13 years? Do you want to compare?! Your response is intellectually dishonest and I know how knowledgeable you are and have ALWAYS respected that knowledge. This is so made up. 

my response is completely honest and truthful.  what i said about your OOC schedule is accurate.  you play 1 good team and 3 cupcakes.  the issue is when that 1 good team is duke that is a joke of a ooc schedule.  you can't argue that at all.  bama has done a good job previously doing that with a better 1 team and 3 cupcakes.. nothing i said in my post is wrong at all nor is it inflammatory regarding alabama.. the facts back what i said.  we are talking this year's ooc and even you can admit that it's a joke. 

2 minutes ago, LouDog said:

You obviously didn't read which of your posts I quoted. That was in reference to you saying Tua can only beat up on bad teams

yeah you are right.  i misread it.  the stats back up when he plays a good team with a good defense Tua struggles.  he pads his stats against crap defenses.. nothing wrong with that.. it's just one area he needs to continue to improve on.  all qbs pad stats against inferior teams.. 

Just now, LouDog said:

You just described every QB in the history of football

not true at all.  not all qbs stink against better defenses and only pads stats against bad defense.. trevor lawrence last year as a freshman torched alabama's great defense.  other qbs perform well against top competition.. Tua just hasn't yet, but i say yet because he is healthy and looks like he might break that this year with these amazing wideouts.  your wrs are freaking amazing. 

2 minutes ago, SacFalcFan said:

I think your view of your own schedule needs to be looked at without your crimson glasses on.  Georgia played a top 10 Notre Dame team.  Alabama played a crap acc duke team as your best out of conference team.  There is no comparison at all there.  Alabama did indeed pick the game to go against Duke.  They had the opportunity to schedule tougher OOC games this year and decided not to.  Actually UGA plays florida, auburn, and a&m..  Alabama plays lsu, a&m, and auburn.  Here is the ranking of 2019 strength of schedules: 

http://www.southernpigskin.com/sec/2019-college-football-strength-of-schedule-rankings/

UGA has the 15th toughest schedule while alabama has the 56th. 

First, I said how many ranked teams in the EAST does GA play, 1. 

I gave you props for ND win.

I also explained how the Chick-fil-a schedule works.  It is a rotation,  NOTHING Bama could do about it.

I never said Bama's schedule was tougher than GA's, but from the way you guys talk it's like GA plays a top 10 school every Saturday and Bama plays high school teams.

Just try a little perspective please.

1 minute ago, SacFalcFan said:

not true at all.  not all qbs stink against better defenses and only pads stats against bad defense.. trevor lawrence last year as a freshman torched alabama's great defense.  other qbs perform well against top competition.. Tua just hasn't yet, but i say yet because he is healthy and looks like he might break that this year with these amazing wideouts.  your wrs are freaking amazing. 

So when he had over 300 yards and 4 TDs against Oklahoma tjat was a bad game? How bout 300 yards and 2 TDs against LSU?

Edited by LouDog
Just now, BamaBirdLady said:

First, I said how many ranked teams in the EAST does GA play, 1. 

I gave you props for ND win.

I also explained how the Chick-fil-a schedule works.  It is a rotation,  NOTHING Bama could do about it.

I never said Bama's schedule was tougher than GA's, but from the way you guys talk it's like GA plays a top 10 school every Saturday and Bama plays high school teams.

Just try a little perspective please.

I got plenty of perspective, but based on the bama replies unless you say bama is awesome and we should worship you guys your fans get all upset about it even when facts are used.  the reality is nothing i said was wrong.  perspective is needed when things are brought up for sure.  what i said was accurate:  bama's ooc is a joke THIS year.  i never brought up UGA in this discussion, bama fans did.  i was comparing bama and clemson which was the original discussion and what i said was correct. on that.  clemson's ooc is better than bama, but in conference it's a big difference and clemson is a joke there.. unfortunately for everyone else the acc stinks. 

3 minutes ago, LouDog said:

So when he had over 300 yards and 4 TDs against Oklahoma tjat was a bad game? How bout 300 yards and 2 TDs against LSU?

you did read my comment on a good defense right.. that is usually considered a top 30 defense in college and if you think oklahoma's defense was good I don't know what to say.. they were not very good last year. they gave up 33 points a game i believe..  the stats i posted in the preseason were against top 30 defenses..