Ohio State vs Nebraska

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Y’all cry about “Fields haters” but bring up Fromm and talk **** about Kirby in every single Ohio State thread lol Some fans we have. It would be nice to have Fields as a QB if we ran the ki

You keep saying lots of folks. There were like 3 super pro Fields people in that thread, one being you... and maybe like 5 or 6 others that bothered commenting much at all. Enjoying speculation is als

I don’t know if you’ve followed all the Justin Fields threads on this forum but my advise is to let this one go before you spiral down this black hole of a thread the rest of us have been sucked down 

4 minutes ago, Bawse said:

Here’s the thing about Fields-the kid has all the talent in the world, and lord knows I wanted to keep him at UGA, but I really wanna see him play and perform against a legit D. 

I saw a guy named Patrick Mahomes light up a Falcons defense in a preseason game and predicted he would be a elite quarterback.  I didn't care that it was a preseason game.  I saw the talent, just like I see the talent in Justin.  Nebraska is not Murray State.

2 minutes ago, slickgadawg said:

I saw a guy named Patrick Mahomes light up a Falcons defense in a preseason game and predicted he would be a elite quarterback.  I didn't care that it was a preseason game.  I saw the talent, just like I see the talent in Justin.  Nebraska is not Murray State.

Well to be fair, you saw quite a bit of outcomes in games today.. and weren’t all that great in those assessments.. so is it just talent? 

Y’all cry about “Fields haters” but bring up Fromm and talk **** about Kirby in every single Ohio State thread lol

Some fans we have.

It would be nice to have Fields as a QB if we ran the kind of offense Ohio State does. Fields only stuck around Athens for one season, his freshman season, so we will never know how he would have worked out with our offense. Blame Justin for deciding to lie to get out of UGA so he wouldn’t have to earn it from Fromm. Crying about it won’t change anything.

6 minutes ago, slickgadawg said:

Lol 

2 minutes ago, Carter said:

Y’all cry about “Fields haters” but bring up Fromm and talk **** about Kirby in every single Ohio State thread lol

Some fans we have.

It would be nice to have Fields as a QB if we ran the kind of offense Ohio State does. Fields only stuck around Athens for one season, his freshman season, so we will never know how he would have worked out with our offense. Blame Justin for deciding to lie to get out of UGA so he wouldn’t have to earn it from Fromm. Crying about it won’t change anything.

Like I said..

what thread is this?

6 minutes ago, Carter said:

Some fans we have.

Fields wouldn't be doing this for Georgia because it's a completely different style of offense. Georgia fans can be so funny sometimes.

7 minutes ago, Carter said:

Some fans we have.

Preach.

8 minutes ago, RING OF HONOR said:

Well Wisconsin is coming up soon...some believe they have the best defense in the country...

Heck, Michigan State, their next opponent,  is ranked 3rd in total defense.  You ain't even got to wait on the Wisconsin game.  It will not even matter,  this Ohio State team looks unstoppable...  That final four could well be Alabama vs Clemson and Ohio State vs Georgia...

5 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

Fields wouldn't be doing this for Georgia because it's a completely different style of offense. Georgia fans can be so funny sometimes.

yep completely different offense.. just watch the wr routes.. completely different in what we run which is fine.. it works for UGA and kirby just like ohio state's offense works for them.  

1 minute ago, SacFalcFan said:

yep completely different offense.. just watch the wr routes.. completely different in what we run which is fine.. it works for UGA and kirby just like ohio state's offense works for them.  

Yep. That's why I don't understand this madness. Is Georgia not undefeated with a great offense to support their great defense?

3 minutes ago, slickgadawg said:

Heck, Michigan State, their next opponent,  is ranked 3rd in total defense.  You ain't even got to wait on the Wisconsin game.  It will not even matter,  this Ohio State team looks unstoppable...  That final four could well be Alabama vs Clemson and Ohio State vs Georgia...

ohio state has the most talent of any team in the nation on their roster and is the fastest as well IMO.  even michigan state and that defense doesn't come close to team speed and that is where they will lose.. until they face an alabama or clemson or georgia on defense which has the athletes to measure up we won't truly know how good this osu team really is.. they are so dang talented i don't see any team matching up with them.. ohio state will need to play down to their level and hurt themselves. 

Just now, Falconsfan567 said:

Yep. That's why I don't understand this madness. Is Georgia not undefeated with a great offense to support their great defense?

nope we stink horribly and should have beaten notre dame by 50 points.  well if you read uga boards this past week you would think that.. lol  it what it is..  UGA and ohio state are both in a better spot with fields at ohio state.  

1 minute ago, RING OF HONOR said:

Well I dont know what the **** yall talking about...I just said I wonder what GA would look like with Fields...who is a dynamic QB...

Sorry if I stepped on toes....****

I've got no dog in this fight. Just saying as an outsider I see it every week on here. Folks talk crap about Fromm every week for some weird reason. Been like that for two years now.

1 minute ago, RING OF HONOR said:

Well I dont know what the **** yall talking about...I just said I wonder what GA would look like with Fields...who is a dynamic QB...

it's cool man.. no worries.. UGA just runs a different system than OSU.  it's like OU's system.. it's unique to what lincoln likes to do.  it's all good.. these team hopefully will match up in the playoff.. should be for some fun pregame talk.. haha

2 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

I've got no dog in this fight. Just saying as an outsider I see it every week on here. Folks talk crap about Fromm every week for some weird reason. Been like that for two years now.

Nobody has really talked crap about Fromm but there’s been a lot of crap talked about Fields last year  - although the narrative is now changing.

Just now, Falconsfan567 said:

Well this is my first post here....Im a die hard GA fan...I love what they're doing....

I was just making a comment about what I thought..

2 minutes ago, g-dawg said:

Nobody has really talked crap about Fromm but there’s been a lot of crap talked about Fields last year  - although the narrative is now changing.

I'm a Dawgs fan and to be honest, it really makes me mad that Kirby couldn't have seen this talent in Fields. Now the question is, was it Fields or the way Kirby used him when he was here so it masked his talent? But when I see Fields play, it really irritates me toward Kirby. 

Also, just heard Kirk making his bid for OSU to be first in the next poll. He didn't even name GA in the top four. Nobody seems to be taking into consideration that OSU hasn't played anybody. Let's see how they do against Wisconsin if they stay undefeated. 

But we have a clear path to the playoffs if we go undefeated and win the SEC. No way can we be kept out. 

11 minutes ago, RING OF HONOR said:

Brah stop. YOU yourself said that when you made your post that it wouldn't be popular. Now you backing away from it.  Its just football Players are compared to other players...