Ohio State vs Nebraska

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Y’all cry about “Fields haters” but bring up Fromm and talk **** about Kirby in every single Ohio State thread lol Some fans we have. It would be nice to have Fields as a QB if we ran the ki

You keep saying lots of folks. There were like 3 super pro Fields people in that thread, one being you... and maybe like 5 or 6 others that bothered commenting much at all. Enjoying speculation is als

I don’t know if you’ve followed all the Justin Fields threads on this forum but my advise is to let this one go before you spiral down this black hole of a thread the rest of us have been sucked down 

6 hours ago, frankly88 said:

I have NO IDEA why they are treating this as a big game.  Frost may get it done at Nebraska but they haven't shown any indication of being competitive in this game. 

I'm sorta getting the feeling they made this game day to promote ABC's new Nebraska based sitcom. The commercial they showed was pretty much just cornhusker references. (Like when they put 5 seconds of a football gag into an animated comedy so they can run it a million times on Sunday showing that's specific part)

9 minutes ago, slickgadawg said:

Ohio State is good.  They gonna be a handful... Complete team...

I know this wont be popular but its why I was upset about him leaving....He is that guy in my opinion...can you picture Fields with our offensive line and Swift at RB....From gets the love...but he's not in Fields caliber of QB....Georgia would be unstoppable...

1 minute ago, RING OF HONOR said:

I know this wont be popular but its why I was upset about him leaving....He is that guy in my opinion...can you picture Fields with our offensive line and Swift at RB....From gets the love...but he's not in Fields caliber of QB....Georgia would be unstoppable...

EXACTLY.   I agree, its not popular to say but imagine him running that Georgia offense.  Its like night and day watching him and Fromm...