Spts1

Ohio State vs Nebraska

151 posts in this topic

Ohio State faces its first big test on the road against a Cornhusker team that will be seeking a upset and turn their season around.   Will not be enough.  Buckeyes roll and cover the 17 point spread...

I have NO IDEA why they are treating this as a big game.  Frost may get it done at Nebraska but they haven't shown any indication of being competitive in this game. 

1 minute ago, RandomFan said:

Go Huskers! There is no team I despise more than Ohio State, except for possibly the Spurrier Gators era. 

you can say that again.. i just hope nebraska can give them a game.. 

6 hours ago, frankly88 said:

I have NO IDEA why they are treating this as a big game.  Frost may get it done at Nebraska but they haven't shown any indication of being competitive in this game. 

I'm sorta getting the feeling they made this game day to promote ABC's new Nebraska based sitcom. The commercial they showed was pretty much just cornhusker references. (Like when they put 5 seconds of a football gag into an animated comedy so they can run it a million times on Sunday showing that's specific part)

6 hours ago, frankly88 said:

Same reason they hyped up Clemson at Syracuse the week before.

Ohio State is good.  They gonna be a handful... Complete team...

Edited by slickgadawg

2 minutes ago, slickgadawg said:

If they do this against Wisconsin's defense then I'll take them seriously. Until then they get no respect from me.

Bdawg58 and TheTrue7 like this

Guess I'll settle for UCLA and Arizona, we have some blowouts tonight, well  UNLV and Wyoming is close 

Edited by DirtybyrdGA

9 minutes ago, slickgadawg said:

I know this wont be popular but its why I was upset about him leaving....He is that guy in my opinion...can you picture Fields with our offensive line and Swift at RB....From gets the love...but he's not in Fields caliber of QB....Georgia would be unstoppable...

Spts1 likes this

1 minute ago, RING OF HONOR said:

I know this wont be popular but its why I was upset about him leaving....He is that guy in my opinion...can you picture Fields with our offensive line and Swift at RB....From gets the love...but he's not in Fields caliber of QB....Georgia would be unstoppable...

EXACTLY.   I agree, its not popular to say but imagine him running that Georgia offense.  Its like night and day watching him and Fromm...

RING OF HONOR likes this

To think Kirby gave Fields a couple token running plays a week. With the way Lawrence is playing, Fields may even make the draft discussion interesting by next year.