Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
roguebeaver

Just back home fro the 1st...

4 minutes ago, roguebeaver said:

Fall festival of 2019. $20.00 reading and revealed the Falcons will win the 2919 Lombardi, The Braves will win the 2019 World Series, but the Dogs won’t win the 2019 NATI! But will win the 2020 NATI! 

Money well spent! 

Im celebrating!!! 

Seems right

20 hours ago, roguebeaver said:

Fall festival of 2019. $20.00 reading and revealed the Falcons will win the 2919 Lombardi, The Braves will win the 2019 World Series, but the Dogs won’t win the 2019 NATI! But will win the 2020 NATI! 

Money well spent! 

Im celebrating!!! 

You might have been better off spending that down on Metropolitan Ave... formerly Stewart Ave.......

40 minutes ago, SoldMySoul said:

You might have been better off spending that down on Metropolitan Ave... formerly Stewart Ave.......

I know the area really well! Have had many orgasmic times there, so yeah, you’re right! But, I’ll spend my 20 at the fortune teller. Too many previously enjoyable splats in the past to pass these purported titles up! 

On 9/27/2019 at 9:20 PM, MoFalconsFan56 said:

It’s ok the cardinals won’t let y’all win the World Series this year either. Here comes ring number 12 :) 

lol that dump of a city deserves nada

On 9/27/2019 at 10:25 PM, MoFalconsFan56 said:

Yeah I think they said the same thing ab us back in ‘06 :) . We’re a scrappy bunch over here. Gonna be a heII of a series if we play y’all 

yep that who is playing

On 9/27/2019 at 10:08 PM, roguebeaver said:

Money well spent! 

Im celebrating!!! 

If any of those 3 teams wins a title this year and another wins one next year, I’ll be thrilled

16 hours ago, BLACK WATCH said:

I know and I stand by it. The Falcons will win the SB Lombardi the year after I die. The problem  is that's not going to happen any time soon, I hope I live a very long and fruitfull life !!! 

So.... The year AFTER you die.... So if you were to die say before 2020.... we would win the Lombardi in 2020....

Can we have your address to send you exclusive not on the market Falcons gear for free?!