Who's in and who's out

Flyin' In DC

10 minutes ago, falconsd56 said:

Hill has shown some flashes of power.....but he is somewhat known.

I would like to see Ollison get some time

I think Ollie's ceiling is a lot higher than Hill's, plus he provides that size/strength element that could really burn down defenses.  I like Hill, I just like Ollie more.

Just now, athell said:

I think Ollie's ceiling is a lot higher than Hill's, plus he provides that size/strength element that could really burn down defenses.  I like Hill, I just like Ollie more.

Hill is not a small dude either...he had some size to him.

Either way....it is just nice to add a different dynamic to the offense

14 minutes ago, falconsd56 said:

1 minute ago, Ovie_Lover said:

219lbs isn't that big tbh. He's like a stretched out Frank Gore. Gore being shorter helps him a lot too.

Yup.  Free is 209, just 4" shorter than Hill.  Ollie carries that extra 12-15 lbs on a larger frame.  But yeah, you hit it...he adds a different dynamic. 

18 minutes ago, falconsd56 said:

Comparatively He doesn’t have the lower center of gravity, just taller with weight. The guys who have stronger, shorter and thicker legs are hard to stop. Ollison has good leg drive you see in big guys who can carry people. Turner was the same way.

2 hours ago, athell said:

Agree. Such a detriment to the resilience and morale of a defense if you're not just running the ball with success, but physically punishing them with a back like Ollison play after play for four quarters.

7 minutes ago, PokerSteve said:

Agree. Such a detriment to the resilience and morale of a defense if you're not just running the ball with success, but physically punishing them with a back like Ollison play after play for four quarters.

I wish teams that could run, would still do this.   Did you watch the game last night ?  On the Eagles last drive they were gashing the Packers for 5+ yards every run.  Howard and that O-line were wearing them out.   Then after another 5 yard run on 1st down, while they were moving right down the field

they called two consecutive pass plays.   Both were incomplete, stopped the clock,  and then they had to punt.    I swear these genius coaches outsmart themselves sometimes.  They still won but I swear they could have run the clock out.

17 hours ago, Ovie_Lover said:

Prefer Ollison but expect them to roll with Hill because of familiarity. That seems to go a long way with Quinn.

Quite honestly I think Hill deserves the go. Nothing against Ollison.. Hill only worked his ever living tail off to get to this point. Give Brian the shot, let the rookie continue to fight for his.