D.B.N.

Ryan league leader

209 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, NeonDeion said:

63 posts....new troll friend I see. Welcome 

Troll? Dude I've been a Falcons fan longer than you've been alive. Just figured I'd come on this forum and see the present state of Falcon Fandom... 

Unfortunately, I can't deal with the wholesale acceptance of mediocrity with this average team. This team has continued to disappoint... year after year after year. 28-3 was final straw. Please don't piss on my shoes and tell me it's raining by excusing away their sorry *** performances week after week. The window has closed on this team. We have a ton of money committed to people over 30... And worse, people who under-perform. That is not a rosy picture. Wouldn't you agree? 

D.B.N. likes this

8 minutes ago, Boise Falcon Fan said:

Let me break it down to you - He provided facts to prove that they haven't CORRELATED to jack.  You need to go back to the drawing board...:lol:

Idk man...Ryan has been an INT machine his whole career.

These mere 3 games are only a reflection and exact representation of being 10th lowest all-time in INT%.

9 guys are better than him at not throwing INTs in history.

^THAT is how bad this is!!!

12 minutes ago, Boise Falcon Fan said:

Playing devil's advocate here.  Is the Eagles defense that great if Rodgers torched them for 400?

I think the initial onslaught of yards (1st half) was due to the Eagles not having what 3 members of their secondary? But the earlier reply you received about someone saying the Eagles attacked differently vs. Rodgers than us was a great explanation as well.

41 minutes ago, FalconsIn2020 said:

We would be 0-3 and on our way to the #1 overall pick without Ryan

What are we with him? 9-7? And drafting 21st?  Thanks... 

1 hour ago, emc008 said:

I think the initial onslaught of yards (1st half) was due to the Eagles not having what 3 members of their secondary? But the earlier reply you received about someone saying the Eagles attacked differently vs. Rodgers than us was a great explanation as well.

The fact is, the Eagles Defense is not "Great", and frankly, it's a tired narrative. I don't want to hear about injuries, and every other excuse.  We didn't get the benefit of the injuries thing last year, and I'm not about to let a team off this year.  THIS year, the Eagle's defense is not great...

10 minutes ago, joeyg2033 said:

What are we with him? 9-7? And drafting 21st?  Thanks... 

WTF is wrong with 9-7 ? The 2011 NY Giants won the SB after going 9-7.

Some of you guys need to hop in the Delorean and head back to 1981 and grab some perspective.

1 hour ago, emc008 said:

"Is the Eagles defense that great if Rodgers torched them for 400?"... 

Great enough to stop Rodgers on his final two touches. They made a stop when they absolutely had to. 

Bigbenright and emc008 like this

4 hours ago, D.B.N. said:

Ryan is average to above-average at best. Can't put the team on his back and requires a superstar cast around him to win. Ryan is what he is. I've stood up for Ryan and have been a Ryan fan for the past 11 years. This year, if he doesn't get his **** together, I'm done with him all together. 

You're breaking up with him? :(

9 minutes ago, Geneaut said:

WTF is wrong with 9-7 ? The 2011 NY Giants won the SB after going 9-7.

Some of you guys need to hop in the Delorean and head back to 1981 and grab some perspective.

"WTF is wrong with 9-7?"... 

Typical Falcons fan. Doesn't have a pulse... Assumes the supine position... Couldn't give a rat's *** if team gives up... Never one to hold anyone accountable,especially MR... Doesn't care if they win or lose because he's more interested in high school football... Constantly making excuses for tepid, mediocre, uninspiring play.. 

Here my friends is your typical "WTF is wrong with 9-7" falcons fan. And you're pissed at me why? 

Edited by joeyg2033

11 minutes ago, joeyg2033 said:

"WTF is wrong with 9-7?"... 

Typical Falcons fan. Doesn't have a pulse... Assumes the supine position... Couldn't give a rat's *** if team gives up... Never one to hold anyone accountable,especially MR... Doesn't care if they win or lose because he's more interested in high school football... Constantly making excuses for tepid, mediocre, uninspiring play.. 

Here my friends is your typical "WTF is wrong with 9-7" falcons fan. And you're pissed at me why? 

Ahhhh ... the internet psychiatrist.

9-7 can get you to the SB. It's a fact. You can't dispute it. 

Dr Long Shot likes this

3 hours ago, D.B.N. said:

What do those top 5 stats mean, are they helping us win? I'll answer the question for you. NO. 

Are the INT's helping the team lose? I'll answer the question for you. YES. 

Actually we won one game and lost 2. Ryan did help us win the game against Philadelphia. So the answer to the first question is actually YES. Did you forget about that game? Ryan almost helped us win the game in the second half against the Colts. His interception did contribute to the loss, but so did 16 untimely penalties and poor defense. Ryan has thrown some bad interceptions this year and too many. We all agree with that. Ryan's play in the Vikings game was a major contributor to that loss. We all know that.  Let's replace Aaron Rodgers while we are at it because he threw an interception that resulted in the loss to the Eagles last night. Rodgers also failed to score on the previous red zone possession. He clearly SUX.

Ryan is a future HOF QB in my opinion. He is certainly a franchise QB that about 20 other teams wished they had. Could he have played better so far this year? Absolutely!!! Does he need to play better? Absolutely!!! Does the rest of the team need to play better? Absolutely!!!!

Ryan is extremely durable and has GREAT career stats!!!!! He gives us a chance to win most games.

1 hour ago, joeyg2033 said:

Troll? Dude I've been a Falcons fan longer than you've been alive. Just figured I'd come on this forum and see the present state of Falcon Fandom... 

Unfortunately, I can't deal with the wholesale acceptance of mediocrity with this average team. This team has continued to disappoint... year after year after year. 28-3 was final straw. Please don't piss on my shoes and tell me it's raining by excusing away their sorry *** performances week after week. The window has closed on this team. We have a ton of money committed to people over 30... And worse, people who under-perform. That is not a rosy picture. Wouldn't you agree? 

tenor.gif?itemid=4905602

5 hours ago, D.B.N. said:

Ryan is leading the league in interceptions as right now. What is y'all's excuses for the golden boy? Definitely ain't helping this team win! When will you kool-aid drinkin, apologist, homers wise up and hold the $100mm+ golden boy accountable and stop making excuses for him? I'll wait...

And of course the ryan haters are gonna come out and **** on him when hes down.ive never heard of a fan base going out of their way to **** on it's own players quite sad

coastiemike and Geneaut like this

4 hours ago, coastiemike said:

Because people have an agenda and only use the info that supports their ****** opinion.  As you can see, I listed five stats that puts him in the top 10 in the league to counterbalance the one stat the original poster listed.  It’s strictly an agenda against a player they don’t like and that’s about it.

My question is why do people not like Matt what has he done for people not to like him. He is a leader he comes to work everyday he doesnt get in trouble, he nice to the fans, he hasnt been hurt, he hasnt caused trouble in the locker room, he puts blame on himself all the time, he a nice guy, he tries his hardest on the field, a good teammate, and an overall great dude what is there not to like im confused.

Bigbenright likes this

26 minutes ago, Geneaut said:

Ahhhh ... the internet psychiatrist.

9-7 can get you to the SB. It's a fact. You can't dispute it. 

"Let's all aspire for mediocrity" should replace "Rise Up"... 

39 minutes ago, joeyg2033 said:

"Let's all aspire for mediocrity" should replace "Rise Up"... 

No - let's aspire for a record that gets you in the dance so you can do something. Quit trying to be Doctor Phil.

59 minutes ago, kenn.junior said:

My question is why do people not like Matt what has he done for people not to like him. He is a leader he comes to work everyday he doesnt get in trouble, he nice to the fans, he hasnt been hurt, he hasnt caused trouble in the locker room, he puts blame on himself all the time, he a nice guy, he tries his hardest on the field, a good teammate, and an overall great dude what is there not to like im confused.

Michael. Vick.

1989Fan likes this

1 hour ago, kenn.junior said:

No arm and no playmaking instincts or ability. I'll take the new giants quarterback over him right now.

19 minutes ago, slickgadawg said:

No arm and no playmaking instincts or ability. I'll take the new giants quarterback over him right now.

Yikes... 1 game vs. 11 years..... Hoping this is a hyperbole to gain the attention of others...

Can you please quote me Matt Ryan's statistics just from the 2nd half of the Colts game... in 1 half alone he arguably had a better statistical game than that new Giants QB.... (and only on what 3 drives?!) sheesh.

30 minutes ago, slickgadawg said:

Give me Fields or Lawrence in 2 years. 

21 minutes ago, D.B.N. said:

Give me Fields or Lawrence in 2 years. 

But Lawrence has thrown a lot of interceptions this year. Fortunately for him the Clemson team as a whole is outplaying their opponents.